Has she changed?

sozobe

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 12:57 pm
Ask her?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 12:58 pm
Dtox--

The other posters on this thread are not saying what you want to hear.

You seem to be ignoring their views.

Are you also ignoring what your college friend wants. You want her to be friendly and cordial in public. She does not want to be friendly and cordial in public.

You don't seem to accept this. You want the A2K members to tell you how to make her change.
0 Replies

Dtoxikated

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 01:13 pm
No No. I really appreciate all the advice given by the A2K members and that's what I think too. Maybe it's the time to call off the friendship.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 01:48 pm
Dtox--

Call it off or cool it down.

You don't have to ignore her completely in the classes you have together. A smile and a wave across the room are cheerful, but not close.

You have a choice about whether or not to continue the long evening phone calls. If you choose to continue them, keep in mind that listening to her troubles is not going to make her think of you as a lover.

Are there any other women on campus whom you find attractive?
0 Replies

aeroz

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 05:23 pm
Just don't answer her phone calls anymore. You are hoping and wanting for more, but you will never get it. She is using you. She's a manipulating bitch. Don't allow her to keep using you.
0 Replies

Dtoxikated

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 11:01 am
Well there are quite a lot of girls I am attracted towards in the campus. :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 02:51 pm
Dtox--

Start throwing some smiles around. Start some conversations.

Enjoy yourself.
0 Replies

Dtoxikated

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 07:25 am
Guys something weird happened today.

She spent the whole time in the college with me. If I try to go away, she would call me to know where I am and come there. What's going on?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 07:32 am
Several possibilities, including but not limited to:

1. She likes you, but thought you were too pushy -- once you've relaxed, she feels more comfortable being with you.

2. She's worried that showing any interest in you in person will make you think she's INTERESTED -- you reacted neutrally enough to her recently that she's more confident that she doesn't have to worry about sending out the wrong signals.

3. She likes having a lapdog and is annoyed that you no longer seem as interested in her, and wants to get you back on her leash.

I'd recommend either having a straightforward conversation with her -- this is what's OK, this is what isn't OK, this is why -- or just giving up on her as more drama than you need and finding other friends and love interests.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 07:39 am
Actually, no matter what happens it seems like seeking other friends is a good idea. As in, being friends with her and a lot of other people or a lot of other people and not her -- but not this focus on her.
0 Replies

Dtoxikated

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 07:41 am
Yeah actually I talked about the things, that happened in the past week, with her. And really I am so much relieved today.

Thanks guys!!
You ROCK!!
0 Replies