A Turd With Legs

candidone1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:43 am
cjhsa wrote:
I deal with stupid people every day and never get in fights. Anybody who tries to attack me isn't going to get very far anyway.

Do you also pretend to be a 12 year old girl who likes dolls on kids sites CJ?
The internet is a fabulous place to play make-believe. You can be whoever you want, as tough as you want and suffer no real consequences. I see why you feel so tough and invincible around here. A gun in your avatar, mention of guns in every post, and no shortage of claims of toughness....you are a real piece of work.

I buy and sell people like you everyday. I'm a teacher by day and a billionaire mafia-don the rest of the time. You'd have no chance against me in person.

Keep playing make believe cj....tough guy. :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:45 am
candidone1 is also the photographer that took the famous goatse picture.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:53 am
I don't fool around.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:02 am
that I believe...... who'd do ya?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:05 am
Eunuchs can't fool around, BPB, even if someone would have them.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:26 am
McGentrix wrote:
candidone1 is also the photographer that took the famous goatse picture.

Can't say that I'm familiar with that one McG, but if it's a bestiality pic, I'm not surprised you're familiar with it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 11:14 am
Nice bunch of lame insults... Laughing
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 11:29 am
cjhsa wrote:
Nice bunch of lame insults... Laughing

It's only a lame insult if it doesn't hit hard at the core of the person's little facade. The core of your facade os your pseudo-tough guy, no one messes with me attitude.

Everyone can tough on the internet when there is no physical consequence to your actions and everyone is tough if they have a gun.

The facade you try so hard to maintain on this site would fall to bits in an instant once you realize that every bleeding heart liberal pussy you loathe so much can be as tough as you when they are safely behind either a keyboard or a gun.

Discussions are appreciated and we need loonies like you to keep some of them going, but lay off with the little commando schtick. Even a 12 year old girl can put up the same front that you do on a message board.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 11:30 am
Read my lips. He runs around with his BB gun, shooting sparrows and throws rocks at girls. Haven't you figured it out yet? He's just a little boy with emotional problems and he is using A2K to express his anger.

Unfortunately puppys like that end up in places like Ruby Ridge getting their kids and wife killed. For what? Being anti-establishment?

Puppy ,you are no Timothy McVeigh, get help.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:30 pm
Anyone who defends the action of Reno/Clinton at Ruby Ridge is insane. Don't blame me for telling you this.

BATF should be a store, not a govt agency.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:31 pm
cjhsa wrote:
BATF should be a store, not a govt agency.

Laughing
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:38 pm
Sock it to me Shock Jock, what is BATF Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:40 pm
Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:45 pm
I swan, you better go get your bb gun and head for the hills before they get you puppy Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 12:52 pm
I wasn't aware we were discussing Reno/Clinton and their alleged involvement in the Weaver incident....but I guess by now I should expect that you'd jump to the defense of anyone should it involve sawed off shotguns and Aryan Nations groups....as should I expect the typical right wing Clinton diversion in explaining anything.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 01:33 pm
I didn't bring it up c1. RIF.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:37 am
cjhsa wrote:
Anyone who defends the action of Reno/Clinton at Ruby Ridge is insane.

candidone wrote:
I wasn't aware we were discussing Reno/Clinton and their alleged involvement in the Weaver incident.

cjhsa" wrote:
I didn't bring it up c1.

Looks like you did.... Shocked
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:01 am
Puppy, are you a white supremist and are you a member of Aryan Nations, be you one of Butler's Boys, puppy.

Louis Farrakhan is gonna get you puppy boy.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:03 am
Sorry c1, I lump Ruby Ridge and Waco into one category. It was a mistake on my part and you called me on it. Fair?

Wow, it would appear a portion of this thread just disappeared. We have angered the hamsters.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:29 am
Puppy,I attended Bill Degan's (US Marshall killed at Ruby Ridge) funeral Mass at Sacred Heart Church, Quincy Massachusetts in 1992.

It is thought he was shot in the back (friendly fire) by an gun happy FBI agent.

Takes all kinds, huh?
0 Replies