A Turd With Legs

McGentrix

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:53 pm
Posting on your childish behavior is all.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:54 pm
Thanks McG but I really don't need any help. These idiots embarrass themselves daily while thinking they're in with the in crowd. Dolts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:58 pm
Sglass wrote:
You seem to take a sophomoric delight in attacking people, not only on their heartfelt beliefs, but make attacks based on a value system that tells you that it is okay to ridicule people based on their appearance, disabilities, sexual orientation, political stance, et al..

It's not sophmoric and I reserve the right to profile as I see fit. Political Correctness is gay. Survival of the fittest, target practice.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:05 pm
McGentrix wrote:
All I see are a bunch of teens ganging up on the perceived weak kid and throwing insults at him. You see that as agreeing on something?

I guess you guys were all bullied in high school and now see the opportunity to turn it around, huh?

what you actually see is a couple of idiots who perceive themselves as bullies ( I recall you bragging about being a bully in high school) being backed down.
a bullies are like balloons ya know, a good pop and all the air goes out of them. Now go wrap your knee or put some heat on your hip or some damn thing.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:06 pm
Kinda reminds me of dumb and dumber.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:07 pm
Unless you take me out I will take you out. Period. It's hardly a bully pulpit. If you want to take that road, prepare for the ambush. I wish you luck.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:08 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Kinda reminds me of dumb and dumber.

I bet it's your favorite movie!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:19 pm
http://66.98.181.12/graphics/waxman-henry.jpg

"Even Ted Kennedy punched me in the nose!"
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 09:47 pm
cjhsa's bedtime affirmation...

"I'm not the target, I'm the gun. I'm not the target, I'm the gun. I'm not the target, I'm the gun"...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 10:23 pm
I know, right?

abysmal drek.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 05:55 am
Lemmings.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:07 am
cj is mostly unarmed when it comes to actual debate. His principal weapons are ridicule,"oh yeahs" and a mindless devotion to the the failed administration now in power. Sad really.

Now he is threatening whoopass to come. I better not let him see the fear in my eyes.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:08 am
Obviously you know nothing about me.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:12 am
Quote:
The myth of lemming mass suicide is long-standing and has been popularized by a number of factors. It is usually stated that the main source of the belief in the suicide myth was propagated by The Walt Disney Company documentary White Wilderness which includes footage of lemmings migrating and running head-long over a ledge. An investigation in 1983 by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's Brian Vallee, showed that the Disney film makers faked the entire sequence using imported lemmings (bought from Inuit children), a snow covered turntable on which a few dozen lemmings were forced to run, and literally throwing lemmings into the sea to show the alleged suicides. [7]

Due to their association with this odd behaviour, lemming suicide is a frequently-used metaphor in reference to people who go along unquestioningly with popular opinion, with potentially dangerous or fatal consequences. This is the theme of the video game Lemmings, where the player attempts to save the mindlessly marching rodents from walking to their deaths

So, the evil genius Walt Disney started the whole lemming suicide thing by using a "lemming flinger".
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:14 am
Who cares? You got my point.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:19 am
cj says
Quote:
Obviously you know nothing about me.

I know enough from the nature of your cumulative posts to recognize that , although we could probably hang out and share a few laughs, I would ultimately have to get into a bar fight over protecting you because you said something really stupid to a bunch of my townspeople (most of whomtend to be "fighting Quakers" or descendants of slaves who made it this far north and set up homesteads and trades).

I think Id have to keep making excuses for your choices of words to people.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:21 am
I deal with stupid people every day and never get in fights. Anybody who tries to attack me isn't going to get very far anyway.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 06:21 am
Getting a point, and getting it right is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:31 am
You mean that you and several others on A2K don't like my point of view? Well, tough.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 09:35 am
Jesus is this still going on?

Farmerman can I come up and hang out with you guys? I get along pretty well with everyone I hang out with if your Quaker buddies can get over the piercings, tattoos and the visible cold sores...
0 Replies