A Turd With Legs

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:23 pm
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050317/050317_waxman_hmed_8a0.hmedium.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,948 • Replies: 82
No top replies

spendius

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:37 pm
I presume, on the first sight principle, being intellectual enough to not be swayed by the introduction, that Mr Waxman is a Democrat and one of the more annoying types of that species and thus best avoided.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:39 pm
a turd without legs

http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/cheney%20growl.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:46 pm
Cheney is one of the smartest men alive. Waxman is a candle in comparison. You don't like Cheney because his intelligence pisses you off. I don't like Waxman because he is a loudmouth, clueless idiot.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:49 pm
You're really going to play the intelligence card, when you voted for George Bush?

Intelligence is completely beside the point. Cheney has no conscience. And he's a terrible shot. One would think you'd scorn in for that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:59 pm
Actually, he shot a lawyer....

Anyone who's ever bird hunted with any seriousness has gotten pelted... that was bad form for sure - too close... but **** happens.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:02 pm
shiksa wrote:
Cheney is one of the smartest men alive.
In one fell swoop you moved from simply stupid to psychotic in need of medications, you were far better off just being regarded as immensely stupid.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:06 pm
I wouldn't say what Dys said. But, I'm glad he said it. :wink:
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:11 pm
cjhsa wrote-

Quote:
Actually, he shot a lawyer....

That's a plus IMHAHO.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:16 pm
You better watch out for The Dick:

http://abowlofstupid.com/wp-content/2007/03/dickcheney-10%20ways.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:19 pm
Quote:
="Green Witch"]You better watch out for The Dick:

Did you exclude that picture?

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 10:26 pm
Quote:
Anyone who's ever bird hunted with any seriousness has gotten pelted

Maybe after a case of Iron City. Believe it or not there are very serious hunters whove never been or caused any pain from shooting.

The ones that do we call douchebags and we used to uninvite them to hang with our merry band.

Im just hoing that , with the next administration, we can undo all the damage to our image abroad among our partners of mutual interest. Lord knows weve f U C K E D up enough relationships under whats is name and Darth.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 10:30 pm
farmerman wrote:

Im just hoing that , with the next administration, we can undo all the damage to our image abroad among our partners of mutual interest. Lord knows weve **** E D up enough relationships under whats is name and Darth.

Zeus be praised. There's hope for us yet. :wink:

Farmerman for P.....resident. :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:07 am
farmerman wrote:

Im just hoing that , with the next administration, we can undo all the damage to our image abroad among our partners of mutual interest. Lord knows weve **** E D up enough relationships under whats is name and Darth.

Go start a country and join the U.N. Buy a nice blue, tin foil hat.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:14 am
No, Id rather help fix this one. Its quite broken and idiots like you cant even recognize it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:16 am
farmerman wrote:
No, Id rather help fix this one. Its quite broken and idiots like you cant even recognize it.

Yeah, it's been broken by smelly hippies who want to regulate honest, hard working Americans out of their God given rights. Do you really think I care what France, or Australia or America's Hat think? I know what I think of them.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:19 am
dyslexia wrote:
shiksa wrote:
Cheney is one of the smartest men alive.
In one fell swoop you moved from simply stupid to psychotic in need of medications, you were far better off just being regarded as immensely stupid.

From Dys, that's a compliment, since he has no sense of reason or right and wrong.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:57 am
cjhsa wrote:
farmerman wrote:

Yeah, it's been broken by smelly hippies who want to regulate honest, hard working Americans out of their God given rights. Do you really think I care what France, or Australia or America's Hat think? I know what I think of them.

It's hopeless Farmerman, people like cjhsa can't even figure out that buying in stores like Walmart is like making a donation to the communist government of China and driving gas guzzling SUV's/Hummers is like writing a check to the Saudi Royal Family. Do you really think people with his kind of logic can figure out what a mess Bush and Co. have made for the future of this country? Common sense is futile when dealing with people of this mentality. You can get them to vote for any monkey by keeping them paranoid, promising not to take away their guns and claiming you won't raise their taxes- thus leaving it up to the next generation to pay off a pointless war .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:10 am
You know nothing about me GW so please refrain from making assumptions.

Gun ownership, however, should not just be a right, it should be a requirement.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:12 am
The good part is that this way of thinking is slowly becoming the minority.

The BAD part is that it is soooo slow..
0 Replies