boys and their tinkers

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 09:47 pm
Haha, and that's coming from you who thought that a2k is a cult and
left in a hurry, which made me realize how little you actually do understand. It goes hand in hand.

Quote:
...so I'd be very pleased if you would piss off.

Another reminder of you being the class act around here Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 09:58 pm
What is this male and female szingathon?

Dadpad seems ready to slappo the women, not that all women at any time agreee.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:44 am
dadpad wrote:
Once again we have a situation where men are asked to give an opinion and when they do their opinions are put down.

you're going to have to get used that for a while. before men and women learn to see themselves as equals, men will have to suffer the increasingly common onslaught of implications regarding sexual prowess, hygiene, intelligence, fidelity, usefulness, and so on... personally i think "boring, limp, dirty stupid useless slut" is a horrible thing to call anyone, but you'll see hints of it even in television commercials, just not directly mostly at women anymore. turnabout is no cure for bigotry, but i would say that right? being a horrible slutty useless stupid man.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:50 pm
Its a phase that little boys go through, even little girls go through it too. Sooner or later, the fascination leaves because they are too busy discovering other things to play with. Its just another stage...

I have two boys.... when mine discovered theirs it was actually kinda funny. They immediately wanted to know where mine was, and why I didn't have one...etc? They are now 13 & 9, and don't go around with their hands down their pants.

Just don't make it a "bad thing" for them to touch themselves, that doesn't send the right message.
0 Replies

redpickle

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 10:09 pm
I should have remarked off the start that my question was not about whether self-gratification is good or bad - but about something I was facing very unexpectedly as a parent and was stomped. The closest example I could give - kind of a reaction a male parent would have when his little girl suddenly off the wall asks him about bleeding.

I don't have male siblings, so I have had no idea that boys start to play so early and so intense. Or it may seem to me - intense, and I just wanted to figure it out. Remember, I asked about little boys, things happening after puberty is no secret.

Noddy's and makemeshiver's answers came the closest to the core of my question, and soothed - little boys do do it, - all a mother needs is a little assurance, eh?
0 Replies