On my own for the first time...

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 10:24 pm
kitkat, you are slipping back into your denial mode again.

Ignoring potential problems only make them worse.

I also do not see any indication that KK has sought any outside help. Her situation crossed my mind when I was thinking about how much AA has helped turned my life around. There is all kinds of help out there for abused women.

Have you sought any outside help, kitkat? Might I ask if not, why not?
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 03:23 am
KITKAT: you really have to start taking your life into YOUR hands.
You need to GROW UP!

It has been more than two days since your last post.
Did you get that pregnancy test???

The sooner you know, the sooner you can deal with the situation, whichever it might be.

A pregnancy is not the end of the world, not even for you!
There are lots of options, but it does not even pay to worry about it, until you are sure.
You are wasting all your energy getting all hyped up, and have none left for doing the important things!
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 07:19 pm
Sorry that I haven't reposted in a while everbody. It has been somewhat crazy over here. My mom had a PET scan yesturday and it was good news. It is still a brain tumor but it can be easily removed and there should not be any damage at all. It is such a relief. The neurologist will be monitoring it for the next three months to make sure she doesn't have any more seizures and then it will be removed after that. There won't need to be brain surgery or anything else too incredibly drastic to remove it so that is good news.

As for the other issue in question, I called in to make an appointment with my doctor but of course they couldn't fit me in any time soon. I think more of my questions will be answered if I don't get my period soon. The nausea comes and goes as well as the loss of appitize. The new thing I am experiencing are bubbles inside of me. Not like the bubbles you get when you are starving and your stomach is practically eating itself. These are different kind of bubbles which I have no idea what they are or why I am getting them. They can last anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and they occur whether I have eaten recently or not.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 02:47 am
No drugstores in your area?

Joe(be brave.)Nation
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 04:14 am
Good news about your Mom. Now, go to a CVS and grab a kit like EPT and then you can know for sure.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:33 am
KitKat--

Good news about your mother.

Now, if you can't go to the drugstore yourself, ask someone else to pickup a pregnancy kit.
0 Replies