Female opinions?

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:05 am
I just want to know the top 5 things a female looks for in appearance and in personality in a prospective partner.

and what are your top 5 "turn-offs"?

how do you like men to appraoch you?

Does your mood affect wether you accept/reject a guy?

Whats the worst way a man has tried to hit on you?

ill be glad to asnwer any questions or whatever, if you appreciate absolute honesty Razz
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,916 • Replies: 27
No top replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:07 am
Female opinions?

I'm against them.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:16 am
Re: Female opinions?
OGIONIK wrote:
I just want to know the top 5 things a female looks for in appearance and in personality in a prospective partner.

Top 5? I dunno. It's all so conditional. Like, it's safe to say I don't like b.o., but then I can remember a really hot punk guy I used to know who stank but it was part of, like, his whole anti-bourgeois worldview (I was young...)

Quote:

Depends. (I definitely didn't like to assume that they had to do the approaching.)

Quote:

Probably. Lacking access to an alternate universe it's hard to say, but mood affects all decisions, doesn't it?

Quote:

I dunno. When I think of the worst "guy hitting on me" episodes it's usually about how horrible the guy was rather than the way in which he did it.[/quote]
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:18 am
Top 5 Turn Offs:

1 Farting on first date

2 Playing with nose hair

3 Chewing with mouth open / gulping down food

4 Picking or flossing at the table

5 Walking ahead
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:24 am
Top 5 Attractions:

1 Cute butt

2 Polite and soft spoken, not boistrous and dominant in coversation

3 Pretty eyes

4 Natural and relaxed

5 Sense of humour that is not self depricating or reliant on putting down others
0 Replies

safinaz

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:26 am
1. turn-offs;
well it depends on the guy himself,sometimes the hair style or the way of speech can be a turn-off!

2.approach;
without long boring introductions

3.mood;
not occasionally since i would accept the one I like and I don't think my mood would change my opinion on some1

4.worse hit;
he invited me to his house once he said he liked me
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:59 am
Top 5 in appearance and personality:
I like,

Confidence that isn't "in your face".Just a guy who isn't shook up too easily or overly showy. Direct.

Listens, asks about other people, generally seems to be a loving caring individual outside his own little world. Doesn't have a 'changing personality' with different people.

Looks wise: I have a preference for fit men. Just a general sense that they care about their own bodies.

A laid back style. That's just a personal preference, seems to work well with me. In personality and about things in general.

Smart. I like smart men with well rounded interests. Smart but focused on one thing - like a passion that is so devoted - it doesn't work for me. That is just preference and me.

Top 5 Turn Offs:

Staring at my body like it is an object, commenting about it such, or going out and he has the wandering eyes. What a waste of time. General oversexualizing situations or people.

Self absorption

Knocking other people down for sport or to boost a sagging ego

Highly interested in things; money, name dropping, bs like that.

A guy with morals that are way off from mine: married men, highly religious men, cheaters, liars, and not just the ones that could be perceived as negative - just any values that limit how comfortable I am with the guy.

- I'm not a fan of traditional roles when it comes to meeting and such. In fact, a lot of times I prefer to do as much initiating as the guy if not more, so what I prefer is a laid-back approach - ask questions, be friendly to me, see if we have things in common, and not making it a big deal.

I don't like approaches where I feel pressured, that are too quick - first meeting and they ask for a date, this is preference only.
I don't like 'being chased' or making it more complicated than it needs to be.
I don't like too strong approaches. ..nor having to cater to a man.

-My mood affects a lot of things. Certainly, timing is important!

-Oh, I don't know. Asking if I wanna 'hook up' or just general sex type references. Staring or oogling or giving too many compliments all are losers in my opinion.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:52 am
OGIONIK wrote:

ill be glad to asnwer any questions or whatever, if you appreciate absolute honesty Razz

Why do you want to know all this?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 11:30 am
Your first problem is asking women what they look for in a guy. They are missing whatever brain circuit that allows them to rationalize it.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:03 pm
5 turn offs girls should look out for

Dinner invitation to McDonalds

Him ordering for the both of you

His favorite drink is a Shirley Temple

He has no table manners

Does not leave a tip
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:11 pm
More:

1. He asks you to pick him up because his car's not working.

2. He asks you to pay because he's out of a job.

3. He asks for a loan because his rent is due and he's out of a job.

4. Dandruff, bad breath, oily hair, b.o.

CJ - I really like this one of yours:

Him ordering for the both of you... and also not leaving a tip. Cheap.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 02:34 pm
mushypancakes wrote:
[...] giving too many compliments all are losers in my opinion.

I have a feeling that guys who give out too many compliments make their dates feel like they're doing charity work by going out with them. I guess this is where playing 'hard to get' comes in.

Just an observation.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 03:18 pm
Top three turn-offs (I can't think of five):

1. Self-absorbtion; not balancing conversation between giving info about himself and showing interest in me

2. Poor hygiene

3. Slappy Doo Hoo
0 Replies

primmie

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:02 pm
As I am newly single (7 days) I reserve the right to change my opinion at any given time as my sanity returns!

Quote:
top 5 things a female looks for in appearance and in personality in a prospective partner.

Smart! Gotta be smart! and funny
Has genuine empathy for those whose life isn't perfect (hard to explain) an understanding of social justice might sum it up better
Has already gone through the 'mid-life crisis'
Nice bum
Short hair
Employed
Big man hands
or and can I have a handyman while I am here Smile

Quote:
top 5 "turn-offs"?

long finger nails ( I dont know why just coz)
overweight
no money - or money for everything but me
all those 'ist' and 'ic' words - racist, misogynist, homophobic,
A man who smells prettier than me and uses more 'product'
Violence

Quote:

SOBER!

Quote:

Yes definately, tired (cant be bothered playing the game), feeling confident (no PMS evident) etc

Quote:

By thinking it would be a thrill to go to the cheapest Chinese restaurant in town
Or by taking a big interest in my necklace (low cut top - big breasts)

*note to self keep reading this list as I re-enter the single world*
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:34 pm
Pluses
smart and educated (or well read, doesn't have to be 'official' education)
sense of humor (but at least somewhat sophisticated)
Passion (for anything, must have a *drive*, like doing something, love life)
Ambition (not in a job-related way, more like a striving to grow, become better...)
Kind

Minuses
Whining
Self-absorbtion
Sloppy habits (slurping, chewing loud, dirty (though jeans are ok sometimes)
Lack of confidence (in whatever manifestation it comes - either being full of himself, or arrogant, or the opposite- too soft and submissive...)
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 07:34 am
Mame wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:

Why do you want to know all this?

because, females are the most beautiful thing in this existence and i would like to understand them better.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 07:56 am
anyway, ill put my top 5. things i like in girls for those who are curious.

1. wears tight clothes Smile

2. is physically fit

3. I can have a conversation, a REAL one , maybe about socioeconomics and poverty for example. (i don't think ive ever had a meaningful conversation with a partner , i swear im gonna find some hideous girl who just picked up "the bell curve" at the library and straight fall in love!)

4. craziness, being wild. (tattoos and lip piercings = ultrasexy! )

5.black hair and/or bright colored eyes.

Turn offs, being conceited and not being able to get through my thorny outer shell, jeez have some patience! im not always a dick Razz
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 07:57 am
cyphercat wrote:
Top three turn-offs (I can't think of five):

1. Self-absorbtion; not balancing conversation between giving info about himself and showing interest in me

2. Poor hygiene

3. Slappy Doo Hoo

hahahahaha i just caught that
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 08:34 am
OGIONIK wrote:
anyway, ill put my top 5. things i like in girls for those who are curious.

1. wears tight clothes Smile

2. is physically fit

3. I can have a conversation, a REAL one , maybe about socioeconomics and poverty for example. (i don't think ive ever had a meaningful conversation with a partner , i swear im gonna find some hideous girl who just picked up "the bell curve" at the library and straight fall in love!)

4. craziness, being wild. (tattoos and lip piercings = ultrasexy! )

5.black hair and/or bright colored eyes.

Turn offs, being conceited and not being able to get through my thorny outer shell, jeez have some patience! im not always a dick Razz

Sounds to me like you're going to stay single for a loooong time... Very Happy

Turn offs include not being interested in you. Nice.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 09:01 am
single? **** i pretty much described all asian and salvadorian girls in las vegas. every girl here is a rock star hahaha for real though sometimes its like most of them idolize paris hilton Sad

I use this powerful knowledge to stay un-single , it is SO awesomely powerful, it will curse you once you read it, it will boggle your mind, it will make you see fractals and behold the glory of the entire universe.

If your not getting laid lower your standards.

Or increase your income ! Very Happy
0 Replies