PMS - Pre? Post? During? All of the above?

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:59 am
squinney wrote:
dlowan wrote:
squinney wrote:
Okay, for those claiming it isn't the mans fault... STFU!

Oh, dear. Must be that time again.

Never mind.

Embarrassed

You're a beagle...you just have oestrus.....

I had a show mare when I was 13 that would literally throw her hind end against the side of her stall, the tie post, wash rack wall, or ME if I got in the way when she was in heat. Dang horny, she was. And, yet if you got up near her head you best be aware of where her ears are pointing cause she could latch on for a good bitch bite in a flash.

Otherwise, she was a real sweety.

Lol! Yes, I know from mares. And they get soooooooooooo flirty....I had a gelding, but he'd know SOMETHING was up when the girls started swishing their tails at him, and doing that silly high pitched whinny they do......

As for cats, well, it's downright embarrassing.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 11:15 am
Hopefully, Robert is experiencing some of the animal behavior, too. Good to balance things out. Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 11:20 am
squinney wrote:
Hopefully, Robert is experiencing some of the animal behavior, too. Good to balance things out. Very Happy

Do I take it you mean he is whinnying and swishing his tail, that he is being mean, or that he is being downright embarrassing?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:02 pm
No, that hopefully his girlfriend is whinnying and throwing herself against him a day or so before the PMS begins. At least he would have a recent good memory to dwell on while she's "out of sorts."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:55 pm
Robert, is that really you?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:56 pm
Mr B is living with three hormonal women. Me, and our two teenage daughters. Someone is always raging in one fashion or another. He just stays out of the way like a good boy Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 02:49 am
roger wrote:
Robert, is that really you?

Most of the time.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 08:19 pm
dlowan wrote:
As for cats, well, it's downright embarrassing.

Well! That's as may be, but take it from me, horny rabbits will make you blush as well. I had to sponge down all the walls in my house, let's just leave it at that....

Anyway, for me it's funnny (well, not funny "ha ha," more like funny "Oh jesus no"), it happens about ten days before my period. I have two days of being physically very tired and mentally very, very, um... edgy. Like, I-will-kill-you-dead-for-that! edgy.

After those two days I'm pretty much okay but not quite up to snuff. Then the first day of my period everything's peachy again and I feel terrific to make up for all the gloom.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 10:56 pm
No real mood swings or problems other than weight gain, but I always got an overwhelming craving for chocolate the day before my period started.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 11:05 pm
Thank God for MENOPAUSE. The good life begins after 50.
0 Replies