That's bitchen! You be one bitchen broad Roxxxxanne. Razz
0 Replies

Kitten with a Whip

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 10:44 pm
SLAA I went there and all the guys hit on me. LOL
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 11:00 pm
Re: Ladies: Would you date a married man?
Roxxxanne wrote:
Well, I met this guy months ago at an AA meeting and he has been flirting with me ever since, I finally accepted a "coffee invitation" today then he invited me to go to the park with him after the AA meeting next week and I accepted , it is pretty obvious to me that he is interested in a physical relationship which is all I am looking for in a relationship with a man. (I ID as primarily Lesbian) but I like men occasionally too)

I guess a relationship like that would seem pretty free and easy to the outside woman and the man involved. Unfortunately though they aren't the only two involved. There's the woman he married as well as the children they had together, if there are any, who stand to get hurt in the process. I may not be some high falootin Christian any more. But I'll never agree to a married person having an affair. If they're unhappy enough to look elsewhere then they should either try to fix the problem or leave the relationship, not try to have their cake and eat it too. Thats just plain selfish, and not the kind of person I'd want to sleep with.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:59 pm
Well, thanks to the good advice here and my AA sponsor, I decided against it. I just can't see wasting my time with a married man when there are so many men out there just dying to meet someone like me.

The problem is how to meet them and that is another topic. But I did meet this really sweet guy who adores me, I broke my pledge to not "give it up" on the first date but I did and we spent 24 hours together.

He called me to wake me up this AM and said he reached over when he woke up and I wasn't there. This almost sounds too good to be true. My sponsor says that I have unusual intuition and that if I feel it's right, it probably is right.

Seven months of sobriety was great but the self-imposed celibacy was driving me up the wall. I guess that is why I was ready to hop in the sack with this married guy. I am just so grateful I didn't waste my time.

Maybe I would not have met "Nick.
Sglass wrote:
That's bitchen! You be one bitchen broad Roxxxxanne. Razz

Later post:

That is only part of it, you shoulda seen me Saturday in my Dominatrix attire.
I went on my first sober date Saturday night and I am just now getting home. I swore that I would not give it up on the first date but...eight months of celibacy was more than I could bear.

I may have found me a real catch, this guy has been looking for Ms Right since he was divorced five years ago. I think he thinks he found her. Me! And I think he may be right cuz this guy is such a sweetheart, I did everything I could do to please him. Since I was drunk and high during my sexual addiction and settling for creeps who I would use and they would use me too, I had forgotten through all of this that I really am as good as any woman on planet earth when it comes to knowing how to please a man. Of course, I have some mileage on me, but I also have all that experience.

"
0 Replies

Fedalia

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 08:30 pm
I've "dated" a married man once and would never do it again.
I can't really say not to do it because I did but the point was, I wanted someone with no commitments attached and what I got was a user looking for someone to escape into. Nothing was real and he insisted on lying to me every time we met. I'd tell him he was a chump nearly every time we met and all he cared about was sex. No respect possible.

In the end of it all. A cheater is a liar and no matter what the rest of the personality is like or what he intends. It's just a big lie. If you don't mind lies in your life then go ahead.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 05:31 am
Green Witch wrote:
Big NO. I also would not date someone in AA.

As to AA - it's not a dating club. People should go there to deal with their addictions and not to get laid.

That's where I met both my husbands GW....the first didn't work out, the second did.

I think it depends on where you are in your life, like anything else.

With my 1st, I was, to put it bluntly, deceived by his reputation, in AA of being a great person. That was a sham I soon learned, and the marriage was less than 2 years.

With my 2nd, no one had any opinion either way, our relationship was separate from the program, and we've known and been enamored with each other for 20 years, married for coming up on 14.

As to the original question....No.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 05:51 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
I decided against it. I just can't see wasting my time with a married man when there are so many men out there just dying to meet someone like me.

Smart thinking, R!
Who needs the aggravation when their are so many other fish in the sea! Very Happy
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 03:57 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
I had forgotten through all of this that I really am as good as any woman on planet earth when it comes to knowing how to please a man. Of course, I have some mileage on me, but I also have all that experience.
"

Damn straight!

I'm super happy for you, Roxy. That's what it's all about. Keep staying true and best wishes.
0 Replies

aeroz

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 01:25 am
Re: Ladies: Would you date a married man?
Well I'm in a long-term relationship, and no I would not date a married man. Even if I was single. No. No. And no.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:24 am
Cool! You saved me from lecturing you Rox :-D

Happy trails and good luck with everything :-D
0 Replies