http://mediamatters.org/items/200708240010
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,675 • Replies: 73
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:06 pm
Hey Gunga, I honestly don't see how a two-bit governor from one of the poorest states in the union gets elected president without killing a few people along the way. When he got in in 1992, his governor's job was paying him something like $36K/year. I made almost twice that. My chances of becoming president? Zero.... Politics my friend - dirty business. Clintons are playas. Bill was the first black president. He undoubtedly "popped a few caps in his homeys".
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:09 pm
oh yeah. "fair and balanced" Laughing

thanks for reminding me why i don't watch that station.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:11 pm
There's more to it than that. You or I would be in prison for the rest of our lives fifty times over for **** KKKlintler did before he ever got elected dog catcher. At every step of that guy's life doors open for him as if by magic and harm and damage just slide away and evaporate. Conspiracy theories are my last choice for explaining the world around me in general but, at some point, conspiracy theories are all there is left.

If I had to pick one, I'd probably take the one which says Slick was some sort of a love child of Joseph Kennedy's.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:11 pm
So do you watch the Clinton News Network? "This AM, Bill Clinton exited his Harlem office and sexually assaulted a black woman. She was overcome with joy".
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:12 pm
gungasnake wrote:

If I had to pick one, I'd probably take the one which says Slick was some sort of a love child of Joseph Kennedy's.

Good call - he looks like a redneck Kennedy.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:13 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
oh yeah. "fair and balanced" Laughing

thanks for reminding me why i don't watch that station.

http://www.uwrf.edu/ugandatour/pictures/nile_river.jpg

De Nile....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:17 pm
I'm not a big fan of Fox News either, but if anything, they've forced CNN to at least attempt to hide their liberal bias. It still shows badly.

Ted Turner is the largest landowner in the U.S. and a big time hunter. So's Jane Fonda. Surprised?

I'd never get a chance to mistake one of them for a wild boar because they get to hunt exclusively on private land....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:18 pm
No I don't, in fact, watch CNN.

your 'news' tidbit- what is that about? i can't tell when you're joking or when you're 'serious' - there's little difference anyway.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:20 pm
denial of what, gungasnake?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:20 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

your 'news' tidbit- what is that about? i can't tell when you're joking or when you're 'serious' - there's little difference anyway.

CNN reports when Slick gets a zit.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:22 pm
cjhsa wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

CNN reports when Slick gets a zit.

So? that has nothing to do with Fox being a crappy station.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 12:12 am
cjhsa wrote:

Ted Turner is the largest landowner in the U.S. and a big time hunter. So's Jane Fonda. Surprised?

Actually, the largest landowner in the US is the US govt.
Ted Turner is tha largest PRIVATE landowner in the US.

THere is a difference.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 06:03 am
mysteryman wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Actually, the largest landowner in the US is the US govt.
Ted Turner is tha largest PRIVATE landowner in the US.

THere is a difference.

Yeah, the difference is I forgot the word "private". Embarrassed My mistake - I meant it to be there.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 08:07 am
What are you people going to do when she becomes your commander in chief?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 08:39 am
Quote:
Coulter made her comments following co-host Sean Hannity's assertion that Michelle Obama, Sen. Barack Obama's (D-IL) wife, and former Sen. John Edwards (D-NC) have recently attacked Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) but "won't admit it."

Sounds pretty solid and very pretty credible if you ask me. Whenever Coulter backs up Hannity on some baseless assertion, without supporting a little thing called evidence, I would most certainly be inclined to take it as gospel. (insert sarcasm emoticon here). But really, this this is seriously analogous to blueflame backing up Zippo on matters related to zionism, the Jews and 9/11.

Quote:
Media Matters has documented numerous instances of conservative allegations that the Clintons were behind Foster's death.

Conservative allegations in this matter are like left wingnuts who still contend that 9/11 was an inside job. There is no reason to listen to some of the nuts who color so far out into the margins. Conservatives can allege all they want. Unfortunately, most sentient, thinking beings require a bit more than some wingnut allegations by some of the most fraudulent, frothing at the mouth, conservative mouthpieces.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 09:27 pm
blatham wrote:
What are you people going to do when she becomes your commander in chief?

Figure a way to split the country up if it ever came to that, but it won't. More than half the American people hate H KKKlintler enough to vote for any other alternative including Daffy Duck.
0 Replies

username

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 10:06 pm
Is your passport up to date, Goering-gasnaKKKe? I do hope so, because we'll all be at the airport to wave bye-bye to you the second week of November,2008, as you depart these shores (we WILL hold you to your decision).

I hate to burst your bubble, but your facts, as usual, are off. Actually a majority of the country prefers Hillary to ANY Republican contender. She whomps all of them solidly in trial matchups. Better get used to her, boyo, she's gonna be your prez for eight years. Well, no, not yours, you're leaving. And she will cure the botch job the country has suffered for the last almost seven.
0 Replies

username

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 10:07 pm
Oh, pardon me, you're splitting it UP, not splitting. My mistake. They tried that in 1861. Didn't work.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 05:46 am
username wrote:
Oh, pardon me, you're splitting it UP, not splitting. My mistake. They tried that in 1861. Didn't work.

The secessionists are meeting in Washington as you type. It's more real than you might think.
0 Replies