Ann Coulter on the Clinton Fear Factor

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 06:31 am
People get divorced every day, all over the world....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:07 am
not a bad idea - to have a state of your own. i'm sure others will join you -cjhsa claims there are many gathering in DC (where? i didn't see them, but whatever). perhaps he and OmSigDavid will move there, too. i like this plan.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:19 am
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:
What are you people going to do when she becomes your commander in chief?

Figure a way to split the country up if it ever came to that, but it won't. More than half the American people hate H KKKlintler enough to vote for any other alternative including Daffy Duck.

Best prepare yourself. Polls and betting odds have her winning. And, for what it is worth, so does Gingrich.

But I'm interested in your "split the country" notion. How do you envision this split? Geographic? Wrist tattoos?

But aside from all that, particularly now, in this time of war, I want to tip my hat to your elevation of principle above other more base criteria, like elections and loyalty to the CIC.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:53 am
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:

Figure a way to split the country up if it ever came to that, but it won't. More than half the American people hate H KKKlintler enough to vote for any other alternative including Daffy Duck.

so you advocate seceding from the union if someone you didn'tlke was president?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:54 am
Quote:
Former president Bill Clinton has emerged as a clear asset in his wife's campaign for the White House, with Americans offering high ratings to his eight years in office and a solid majority saying they would be comfortable with him as first spouse, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

But Americans said they would not regard the election of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) as simply the resumption of her husband's presidency. Instead, two-thirds said she would take her presidency in a different direction, and half of all Americans said they believed that would be a good development. About half of those who said it would be a resumption described that as positive.

The survey also showed Hillary Clinton with an early advantage in a matchup of the party front-runners. A majority of those polled support her over former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, who has reveled in taking swipes at Clinton in recent weeks and yesterday offered an unflattering comparison of her to 1972 Democratic nominee George S. McGovern.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/03/AR2007100302036.html?nav=hcmodule
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:54 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:

Which is why I live in New Mexico.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:55 am
blatham wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:

Best prepare yourself. Polls and betting odds have her winning. And, for what it is worth, so does Gingrich.

But I'm interested in your "split the country" notion. How do you envision this split? Geographic? Wrist tattoos?

But aside from all that, particularly now, in this time of war, I want to tip my hat to your elevation of principle above other more base criteria, like elections and loyalty to the CIC.

I have 2 wrist tattoos and am at this moment very insulted. Please do not insinuate that I might want to be in a group with snake or his ilk. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 09:10 am
snaKKKe has ilk? maybe that's his problem. isn't that like mange on a dog? we could just give him and those few who think like him Crawford, Texas. I think that would be fitting.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 09:42 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
blatham wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:

I have 2 wrist tattoos and am at this moment very insulted. Please do not insinuate that I might want to be in a group with snake or his ilk. Crying or Very sad

Sincerely begging your pardon. I figured that gunga's real preference would be numerical tattoos on the forearm, but that's copyrighted.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:06 am
cjhsa wrote:
username wrote:
Oh, pardon me, you're splitting it UP, not splitting. My mistake. They tried that in 1861. Didn't work.

The secessionists are meeting in Washington as you type. It's more real than you might think.

I'm sure the Bush administration is conducting warrantless surveillance of people threatening the US.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:08 am
dyslexia wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
blatham wrote:

Which is why I live in New Mexico.

You dang furriner.. You just better not plan on sneaking across the border into the good ole US of A if Hillary is elected.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:19 am
Gunga will, we suspect, not choose to reside in Clintonia. He'll pack the family into the old pickup and head south to build a new home in Fascogodlytexiglock.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:40 am
cjhsa wrote:
username wrote:
Oh, pardon me, you're splitting it UP, not splitting. My mistake. They tried that in 1861. Didn't work.

The secessionists are meeting in Washington as you type. It's more real than you might think.

good.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
username wrote:

good.

My bad - they are meeting in Tennesee. A surprising coalition made up of the uber-left of New Hampshire and the old uber-conservative southern secessionists.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:50 am
which trailer park?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 10:52 am
Good question. Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 01:30 pm
username wrote:
snaKKKe has ilk? ...we could just give him and those few who think like him Crawford, Texas. ...

good idea.

sean hannity can be president. ann coulter his first lady (after his wife has "an accident")

karl rove as v.p. (though everyone will wink and secretly acknowledge that he's the real brains of the operation)

rush to be secretary of defense. bill krystal will be state. michael savage ambassador to the u.n. (a cake job. all pay and no show). "doctor" laura will be secretart of education. except for science. that goes to james dobson. congress and senate seats to be divided equally between corporate c.e.o.s, evangelical leaders and members of the project for the new american century.

the flag will be a background of red with a beautiful rendering of a cross emblazened elephant pooping on the "old america" constitution.

the national anthem will be "the yellow rose of texas" recorded by toby keith.

national bird? why the chickenhawk, of course. and what could be more fitting.

national animal... the gungasnake

national flower? the turd blossom.

all of this to be defended by the elite george w. bush regiment of the former texas national guard. regimental song titled "ya gotta fight for your right to parrrrrrtayyyyyy".

austin will, of course, not be allowed membership in this new nation. since it cannot be removed, a wall, similar to the one in berlin, will be built to avoid any contamination by indigenous liberals. or even worse, them dirty rock 'n rollers that swoop in every year for sxsw.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 02:32 pm
If journalist's creed is
afflicting the comfortable
and comforting the afflicted
then this syndicated Ann Coulter
is the last one to shape the views of Americans
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:58 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
username wrote:
snaKKKe has ilk? ...we could just give him and those few who think like him Crawford, Texas. ...

good idea.

sean hannity can be president. ann coulter his first lady (after his wife has "an accident")

karl rove as v.p. (though everyone will wink and secretly acknowledge that he's the real brains of the operation)

rush to be secretary of defense. bill krystal will be state. michael savage ambassador to the u.n. (a cake job. all pay and no show). "doctor" laura will be secretart of education. except for science. that goes to james dobson. congress and senate seats to be divided equally between corporate c.e.o.s, evangelical leaders and members of the project for the new american century.

the flag will be a background of red with a beautiful rendering of a cross emblazened elephant pooping on the "old america" constitution.

the national anthem will be "the yellow rose of texas" recorded by toby keith.

national bird? why the chickenhawk, of course. and what could be more fitting.

national animal... the gungasnake

national flower? the turd blossom.

all of this to be defended by the elite george w. bush regiment of the former texas national guard. regimental song titled "ya gotta fight for your right to parrrrrrtayyyyyy".

austin will, of course, not be allowed membership in this new nation. since it cannot be removed, a wall, similar to the one in berlin, will be built to avoid any contamination by indigenous liberals. or even worse, them dirty rock 'n rollers that swoop in every year for sxsw.

It will be a beautiful land.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 02:28 am
blatham wrote:

You've had several recent breakups in the Balkans and the India/Pakistan split isn't that far in the past.

Again the problem is gangsterism. To my thinking an H KKKlintler presidency would be no more legitimate than an Al Capone presidency, i.e. there is no possible legitimate way such a thing could happen. The fact of such a thing happening would be all the proof anybody should need that the system was totally kaput at that point and that, one way or another, you needed to start over.
0 Replies