GOP Says They'll Continue Racist Voter Suppression Tactics

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:24 am
Cyclops, do you mind if I call you "Snakeye"?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:24 am
cjhsa wrote:
Yet I bet he can't....

Guns are just tools - used to attain your goals...

http://img.timeinc.net/fieldstream/gallery/mule_deer_racks/05.jpg

I just invited you to go hunting with me... I figured "mancation" was more appropriate for you...

Hunting is a form of quasi-sexual gratification for guys like you. I prefer to turn to women for that sort of thing.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:26 am
OK snakeye. You must take a lot of handcations then.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:30 am
Lots of grown mean are afraid of the woods Cyc. No need to try to cover your insecurities up, just admit you are afraid a raccoon might sneak up on you.

City folk are like that, especially liberal city folk. Probably could recognize a buck from a doe anyways. The woods are much safer without the city folk trying to play the manly-man anyways.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:31 am
cjhsa wrote:
OK snakeye. You must take a lot of handcations then.

No more then the average guy, I wot.

There's not many denials coming from you about the things that I say - you instead seek to turn the topic back to me at every opportunity. This is a common tactic employed by those who would prefer to avoid talking about things in their lives they don't want to admit/discuss.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:33 am
Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:33 am
McGentrix wrote:
Lots of grown mean are afraid of the woods Cyc. No need to try to cover your insecurities up, just admit you are afraid a raccoon might sneak up on you.

City folk are like that, especially liberal city folk. Probably could recognize a buck from a doe anyways. The woods are much safer without the city folk trying to play the manly-man anyways.

As an Eagle scout, I've spent as much time in the woods/plains/swamp/mountains as any one. I've even done my fair share of hunting. But I look as it as the occasional necessity, not something to glory in.

Nice try though, and thanks for playing.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:34 am
mm,hmmm. Sure.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:42 am
is there anything in this world that you would not describe as either liberal or conservative? just wondering. it seems to apply to absolutely everything. a perfect bifurcation of the world. either or, nothing else exists. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 09:07 am
and after all we're only ordinary men
that's the problem with "good and evil" isn't it? it always turns into "us and them."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 10:55 am
Re: and after all we're only ordinary men
tinygiraffe wrote:
that's the problem with "good and evil" isn't it? it always turns into "us and them."

When you lie with the enemy it's pretty easy to differentiate.
0 Replies