GOP Says They'll Continue Racist Voter Suppression Tactics

tinygiraffe

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:42 pm
obviously, less than 100% of black voters were disenfranchised cjhsa, but thanks for your spam.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:10 pm
So, who then are we talking about here mr. tiny salame? Are you trying to imply the right discriminated against the left in general? That, my friend, is politics. Call it what you will, but giving someone the wrong directions to the voting booth is the oldest trick in the book. It helps if you know how to read the road signs, your voter registration, and know how to "axe" for directions.... Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 08:04 am
cjhsa
cjhsa wrote:
So, who then are we talking about here mr. tiny salame? Are you trying to imply the right discriminated against the left in general? That, my friend, is politics. Call it what you will, but giving someone the wrong directions to the voting booth is the oldest trick in the book. It helps if you know how to read the road signs, your voter registration, and know how to "axe" for directions.... Laughing

The more you post on A2K, the more you expose your affinity with the agenda of David Duke.

http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=90

BBB
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 08:29 am
I have no political affinity for anyone but Ted Nugent. Stupid people and those who aren't willing to take care of themselves have fewer rights than those who do (perhaps not under the "law" but in reality...). It's survival of the fittest.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:14 am
cjhsa
cjhsa wrote:
I have no political affinity for anyone but Ted Nugent. Stupid people and those who aren't willing to take care of themselves have fewer rights than those who do (perhaps not under the "law" but in reality...). It's survival of the fittest.

I can understand why you are an admirer of Ted Nugent:

"Ted Nugent quotes:

Outspokenness

The urban legends Web site snopes.com has said of Nugent, "He is not one to be shy about sharing his take on things with the media, and interviews with him make for highly entertaining reading."

NRA

When Nugent was a speaker at the NRA's 2005 National Convention in Houston, Texas, he received an enthusiastic reception from the delegates, telling them: "Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em! To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Animal rights

In a 1992 radio interview, Nugent referred to Heidi Prescott of the Fund for Animals as a "worthless whore" and a "shallow slut," asking "who needs to club a seal, when you can club Heidi?" and was ordered by a court to pay $75,000.

Nugent owns a hunting ranch near Jackson, Michigan, called Sunrize Acres. Anti hunters claim this fenced facility offers "canned" hunts. Nugent has said, "I understand the criticism" from those who say canned hunting violates the ethic of fair chase, though he still operates the facility. Nugent was recently interviewed by Field & Stream magazine regarding "canned" hunts. At Sunrize Acres he personally guides customers on a hunt for trophy bull bison ($5,000), Russian boar, or white-tailed deer ($10,000 each).

Politics

Nugent's views translate to his politics, and according to an interview in The Independent he "considers homosexuality morally wrong" and is an outspoken supporter of the Republican Party and the United States military. As a reward for entertaining U.S. troops in Iraq in 2004, he visited Saddam Hussein's war room. "It was a glorious moment. It looked like something out of Star Wars. I saw his gold toilet."

Nugent lives near President George W. Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, and said he caught Bush's attention at his private inauguration party in 2000. "When he noticed me, he was surrounded by these huge bankrollers from his campaign. He literally swept past all of them and said, 'Laura! Look who's here! It's Ted!' Then he hugged me and took me by the shoulders. He said, 'Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't think that we don't know what you're up to out here. Stay on course.'"

Nugent thinks Bush should take more forceful action on Iraq: "Our failure has been not to Nagasaki them".

In 2007, Nugent voiced his opposition to Democratic Party presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. At an Anaheim, California concert on August 21, 2007, Nugent, brandishing a pair of his trademark AR-15 rifles, Nugent made reference to a trip to Senator Obama's home state, and his conversation with the candidate while he was there: "I was in Chicago, I said, 'Hey, Obama, you might wanna suck on one of these, you punk'" Nugent punctuated these last words with shakes from his rifles, then addressed the audience directly: "Obama, he's a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun! Let's hear it for him." As the audience cheered, Nugent turned his political criticism toward Senator Clinton. "I was in New York, I said, 'Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch!'" Nugent's description of trips to New York and Chicago, and the conversations he purported to have with the senators are in keeping with his trademark overheated rhetoric, as Nugent went on to describe similar incidents and invitations to "suck on his machine gun" with other prominent Democrats, such as Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein.

Military

An interviewer from the British newspaper The Independent questioned Nugent about a 1977 interview in High Times magazine in which Nugent allegedly detailed elaborate steps taken to avoid the Vietnam draft. While not denying that he made such statements, Nugent dismissed their veracity, claiming that when confronted with 'glazed-eyed' interviewers, he would "make stories up." He explained that he did not go to Vietnam because he had a 1 year student deferment. When questioned, he admitted that he had "not wanted to get his ass blown off in Vietnam," but made note of a tour he made with the USO in 2004 to Fallujah and Afghanistan as support of his assertion that "I am not a coward." He also said that "Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes."

Performance at Texas Governor's inaugural

Texas governor Rick Perry, who is friends with Nugent, invited him to perform at a black-tie gala hours after Perry's second inauguration ceremony. Using machine guns as props, Nugent appeared onstage as the final act of the inaugural ball wearing a cutoff T-shirt emblazoned with the Confederate flag and shouting offensive remarks about non-English speakers, according to press reports. The NAACP condemned Nugent's flying of the Confederate flag as a symbol of "the enslavement of African-Americans and more recently the symbol of hate groups and terrorists." Nugent himself has vociferously denied the accusations of racism in the event, describing said accusations as "vicious lies and hateful allegations"."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:26 am
Perfect....

You just don't get it - nothing surprising.

BTW - "canned hunt" is a AR term aimed at those who know nothing about hunting. The entire state of Texas is a "canned hunt", but whatever.

NUGE FOR PRESIDENT.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:28 am
Did I mention he said those same things on stage when I saw him in 2003, and again in 2005?

Laughing

Perfect....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:30 am
cjhsa wrote:
Did I mention he said those same things on stage when I saw him in 2003, and again in 2005?

Laughing

Perfect....

Yaknow, the real lesson learned from reading your posts is that you aren't a nice person. You don't really care about anything but the opportunity to kill other things at your leisure.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:31 am
Yet another lost soul....

Sorry Cylops... enjoy your bike....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:33 am
cjhsa wrote:
Yet another lost soul....

Sorry Cylops... enjoy your bike....

I don't understand how this is a cogent response to what I've said. It's a non-sequitur.

Honestly - the only things you post about are killing people or animals. That's all you seem to care about. It isn't a good advertisement for yourself as a person.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:38 am
I don't post about killing people. Unless you are talking about islamo fascist terrorists - subhumans. But I suppose they are the best friends one could have in Berzerkeley.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:45 am
cjhsa wrote:
I don't post about killing people. Unless you are talking about islamo fascist terrorists - subhumans. But I suppose they are the best friends one could have in Berzerkeley.

You don't have the right to declare other humans to be, in fact, sub-human. That's Nazi talk, my friend.

No, I think the truth is that you project this image and support violence to the degree you do, b/c it helps you convince yourself that you aren't a pussy after all. It's not unique to you, Cj; lots of weak males go through the same thing. As if their attitudes and actions can make up for what's actually missing inside them.

Here's a book I'd like you to read. The Wimp Factor. It discusses the vicarious boost that many men receive to their own self-image of masculinity and toughness, when the army (and to a lesser extent sporting teams) does well against the enemy. I think it would go a long way towards clearing up that dissonance you have going on.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:47 am
Wanna go on a mancation together big boy?

You're a real waste of air.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:51 am
cjhsa wrote:
Wanna go on a mancation together big boy?

You're a real waste of air.

What's a 'mancation?' A man-vacation?

How very gay. Laughing

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/seinfeld/video/nothings.wrong.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:54 am
excellent stuff, cycloptic. i'm sure the wimp factor explains a lot of things.

cjhsa: Razz
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:10 am
Speaking of gay - so's that book. Anyone who buys it belongs on the terror watch list. I'm sure you own a copy.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:15 am
cjhsa wrote:
Speaking of gay - so's that book. Anyone who buys it belongs on the terror watch list. I'm sure you own a copy.

I in fact don't own a copy. But, why do you think that anyone who does would be gay?

Why do you think that people who are gay are equal to terrorists? It would appear that there are some underlying issues going on that you might want to delve into, Cj. I will say, it doesn't take a genius to notice the similarities between firearms and male genitalia; worship of one is probably a form of worship for the other.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:17 am
You can do better than that eyeball....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:21 am
cjhsa wrote:
You can do better than that eyeball....

I'll take that as all the confirmation I need.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:23 am
Yet I bet he can't....

Guns are just tools - used to attain your goals...

http://img.timeinc.net/fieldstream/gallery/mule_deer_racks/05.jpg

I just invited you to go hunting with me... I figured "mancation" was more appropriate for you...
0 Replies