As they do.
0 Replies

babsatamelia

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2003 01:32 am
Good grief! I never DREAMED we had such a wealth of
people with such vast amounts of experience in the
area of passing drug tests. My son in law tried some
pills from the health food store and drank so much water
he was sick, but the pot stilll showed up on the blood tests.
But I KNOW that there are folks out there who know exactly
what works to pass a drug test no matter what drug they
have been using lately. You would think they would have
taught us about this in pharmacy school, but then that
was way back in the 80's. The very idea of drug testing was
considered an invasion of a person's privacy..
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2003 02:27 am
Yes, I did so three weeks ago. Despite the assertion of one fruitcake brained lady who seems to think I can smoke pot while wearing a full face helmet and riding a motorcycle.
0 Replies

bongstar420

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 07:59 pm
Id like to clear this up!
Look if I were that guy I wouldnt worry. Because there is ample evidence that supports the fact that tetrahydrocannabinol is an accumulative substance therefor a single usage will be almost non-detectable within a very short period of time. I say this because I am very much aware about all the lore that people put out there to put fear in the hearts of users.

If you were to worry, then there is no better proven method of cleansing then exercise and liquids. Herbal supplements(basically anything that is bodily cleansing, including cranberry juice) will speed the process. However these cleansers are nowhere as usefull as exercise and liquids.
Now anything that you buy does not flush the active componets out of your system, but rather provides a safe window in which there will be no drugs.

speak free :wink:
0 Replies

Manitoba

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 12:30 pm
Have a blood test this week
Just smoked pot Saturday night and found I have a blood test Wednesday. Before Saturday night it had been a week since I smoked but I smoked ALOT Saturday. Any thoughts on how I can slide by on this one?
P.S.
No other drugs in my system, just THC.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 04:06 pm
Blood tests are harder to fool than urine tests. I amy be wrong, but I suspect you're screwed. Or you could tell them you had a recent transfusion and the donor was a heavy pot smoker.
0 Replies

Manitoba

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 12:00 pm
Do you know what the key things are that reduce the concentration? Maybe if I did a few in combination and contiued to drink a lot of water. maybe it could help? I guess at this point all I can do are things to reduce concentration and hope for the best. Does that green tea stuff help?
0 Replies