Can you beat a drugs test?

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2003 03:59 am
An idiot friend of mine smoked something he shouldn't have a couple of weeks ago Shocked , and now he has a drugs test on Friday Twisted Evil . This is a desparate attempt on his behalf to find someone who can help him beat the sample jar! Cool Any info anyone has, or links to sites that can help, would all be very much appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,685 • Replies: 26
No top replies

the prince

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2003 04:05 am
Shouldn't three weeks be enuff time to flush out whatever it was there in the system ?
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2003 04:16 am
I'm not sure. By some cruel twist of fate, you can be a regular heroin user and be clean within a week of stopping or a major coke-head and be clean in a few days, but pot takes up to 3 months to leave (although it is regarded as the safest/softest of them all). Go figure...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2003 04:34 am
It depends on the test. Most tests for weed will not catch you after 2-3 months. Most will only catch a 4 week period. There is no product that works but drinking lots of water does help for urine tests.

Don't overdo it because some tests flag for that. Other than that there is little to do.

One joint a couple of weeks ago is unlikely to cause a big problem in a urine test.

Anywho don't listen to the urban ledgends about passing the test through a trick or through a product.

The products are bogus, they often claim a money back guarantee but they are counting on the failure rate of the tests and since their product is bogus anyway they just caulculate refunds into the business model and just make it a bit tough to get it hoping people give up.

Other "tricks" like holding a finger that was dipped in bleach in your urine stream are also bogus.

If it's a urine test start flushing your system. Drink water all day long. On the day of the test reduce this to a more normal level so that the test doesn;t flag for dilution.

Resist the urge to flush on the test day. Start now. On the day stop.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 10:19 am
I they do a hair sample forget it. Hair samples contain the drug for up to six months. I would recommend shaving the head as well. If it was heroin your friend injested, he could simply explain that he enjoys poppy seed bagels every morning. This will show up as heroin on a drug screening.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 11:13 am
for pot my kids use cranberry juice concentrate, a natural food grade vitamin b-complex and massive amounts of water. never failed them even when they only had a days notice.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 11:13 am
GNC sells some tea that supposedly masks weed in the urine test. Think it's called "golden seal." Dont' know how well it works though.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 10:36 am
hey hey
if your friend goes to gnc there is a drink he can buy, but it costs like 45$. but i gurantee it works my boy friend is on probation and he bought that drink and passed his test no problem
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 08:06 am
My friend passes his thanks to you all. He gets the results next week so I'll post them here!

He has decided to look for another job, one where drugs-testing of employees is not part of his contract!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 08:28 am
I like to just ask potential employers upfront: "do you ever press charges against employees?"
0 Replies

Venetia

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 08:10 pm
If the test is really in-depth - golden seal is detected so the employer knows you are masking -
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2003 09:54 am
most of the tests, such as probation have what ever the chemical is in the pee cup, you pee shake it and what ever color it is determines whether you pass of fail.

the really complex ones that detect gold seal, they are dumb. should be for like military, obviously if the person on drugs is smart enought to find and research what will help them pass a drug test they haven't fried enough brain cells yet they are still reliable.... he he he maybe not reliable but their brain function is still ok. :wink:
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 04:34 am
He passed! He's decided to take the job anyway, and quit smoking pot!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 06:11 am
Maybe they're not caring about pot in the system anymore and only looking for hard drugs?
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 06:32 am
It would have been borderline I think, but a combination of water-drinking & cranberry juice (as suggested above) seemed to make sure he ended up on the right side of the line.

I think the general policy here in the UK is to test for booze, pot, coke, herion, 'phet's, LSD, Ecstacy and maybe barb's etc. The national policy seems to be 'all or nothing', unfortunately.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 06:41 am
They test for booze?

Glad he was offered the job, btw.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 07:28 am
So do we in the US - for CDL drivers.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 07:43 am
I guess it's to try and pick-up someone with drinking problems? The reason at my place of work is because we do railway engineering, so there is a government requirement for safety reasons (even us office-monkeys for some reason). We have pre-employment, random, and 'for-cause' testing (if there is an accident on site). I'm moving to a different industry...
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:07 am
Roger -- CDL=Commercial Drivers License? How does that work? You cannot drink at all? Even commercial pilots are allowed to drink, but not within a certain time period before any flight. I don't know how it is monitored.

The American Civil Liberties Union is quite firmly against random drug-testing and question pre-employment testing, as well.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 09:18 am
Right, Commercial Driver License. The time requirements are probably the same as for commercial pilots, and the breath alcohol test won't be effective after a short length of time, and I do not know what that time is.

Well, ACLU conflicts with legal requirements imposed on the employers, so they are going to have to work from the legislative end.
0 Replies