Political Partisan Suppression of Truth

tinygiraffe

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:22 am
Quote:
The sins were (according to the old testament) passed from father to their future generations. So Jesus offered mankind a way out of this so called "law" of inherited sins of the fathers, thus making one generation under a holy father God.

It seems you are less interested in the truth and logic of the scriptures and more interested in calling me a Jew hater. Is this YOUR "Christian" spirit in action? It seems you are the one with the loathing. With this loathing for Christianity it is no wonder you are so blind to the faith of Jesus Christ.

rex, there's just no other way to put it.

i don't hate you, nor christianity. even though you are full of sh*t.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:21 am
tinygiraffe wrote:
Quote:
The sins were (according to the old testament) passed from father to their future generations. So Jesus offered mankind a way out of this so called "law" of inherited sins of the fathers, thus making one generation under a holy father God.

It seems you are less interested in the truth and logic of the scriptures and more interested in calling me a Jew hater. Is this YOUR "Christian" spirit in action? It seems you are the one with the loathing. With this loathing for Christianity it is no wonder you are so blind to the faith of Jesus Christ.

rex, there's just no other way to put it.

i don't hate you, nor christianity. even though you are full of sh*t.

Well more like your mouth is full of it, and you know what they say about "opinions"...

You give nothing in your own defense but angry hot air... If you cannot add to the discussion in a constructive way spare us the crap.

(You know what they say about giraffes... long neck and tiny brains.)
0 Replies