Political Partisan Suppression of Truth

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 06:13 pm
Days like these I feel my own mortality... When I have so much on my mind I wonder if I should die if the world would still revolve in it's elliptical path around the sun.

Paths and patterns.

I wonder if I am in a dimension with a train going through my heart from another dimension.

I wonder if I have reached godhood and no longer belong in this alien world.

For the truth is the only thing I know as opposed to the partisan debauchery I have witnessed over the last 8 years and beyond. Hatred of each other and smears in the press are taking their toll on my fragile soul.

Ephesians 4:15
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Comment: Where is this love in our society?

It is either us or them and rarely do the twain ever meet. This has made me love sick and yearning for a day when Christ shall open our eyes to the spirit of truth..

Not with some right wing condemnation nor some progressive left wing thinking but simple love for one another.

I try to tell people I am not a conservative but a moderate and if they are a liberal they accuse me of being a G.W. Bush lover (which I don't really hate Bush either) because I love Jesus Christ and if I go to the right wing I am condemned for being a homosexual.

So I am a man without a party or a country. All so people can have their little partisan war when neither side possesses one iota of the the spirit of truth.

2000 years ago the truth was revealed for the first time to the world but do you think either side can explain even the most rudimentary aspects of this truth?

Instead we have a left and a right polarized, yet a center path seldom traveled by the saints of this world.

The very path our lord walked upon is discarded for partisan political suppression of the truth.

Well here is the truth in one simple verse.

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of (two parties) twain one new man, so making peace;

Comment: Yet the truth falls on spiritually deaf ears, blind eyes, tasteless tongues, hands without feeling deeds and a nose without smell for what is spoiled and rotten to the core.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,795 • Replies: 41
No top replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 11:55 pm
I consider both political parties controlled by the forces of evil and I lump also radical Islam/Judaism/paganism/spiritualism etc... into the very same evil dichotomy.

Satan (right) and the Devil (left)

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Comment: Where Satan hides his evil and uses it subtly through hypocrisy to corrupt (right) where the Devil is up in your face with evil and anarchy (left). No matter how you slice it, it is still the very same evil spirit in two different forms.

One spirit appears to be holy but subtly has a hidden evil condemnation (right/law) and the other side regularly takes unrestrained evil to a new height (left/liberty) openly and without remorse. Where the only truth lives within in "the law of liberty".

Either way the left and the right are still an abomination to God.

One is hidden hypocritical evil filled with self pride salvation by works and the other is open unbridled evil yet equally still both apostasy.

The left claims to have truth and the right claims to have spirit but the middle road must have the spirit of truth. For truth without spirit is ego and spirit without truth is unholy.

a·pos·ta·sy /əˈpɒstəsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-pos-tuh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
-noun, plural -sies. a total desertion of or departure from one's religion, principles, party, cause, etc.

Comment: A departure from the center. This is why there is biblically the Devil AND Satan...

Why am I getting all religious in a political forum?

PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THE NAME OF SOME SELFISHLY CONCEIVED GLUTTONOUS GOD!

Is this the TRUE God's will? Absolutely NOT!

Phppians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Comment: Yet the competition/war is not for the truth or the spirit but the spirit of the truth. The competition/war is not for law or liberty but for the law of liberty.

The duality is not for man versus woman but it is the union of two souls in love that creates a new person.

Mark 10:8
And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

Comment: Until people step back and see the error of this they will forever be stuck in the dichotomy of evil (Devil/Satan).

It is not evolution or creation but evolution within creation.

People are too quick to set their sight on absolutes and superlatives that they cannot see the unity of the spirit and the very bond of peace that is at the heart and center of what makes us right and to walk worthily with God. Fanaticism on either side simply smothers and extinguishes God's love.

For God so love the world that he gave...

It is not hiding our sin in hypocrisy like the pedophile priests or sinning openly like "out" (or closeted) homosexuals/bisexuals/straights who have no sexual restraint, morality or virtue over their addictions whatsoever.

It is living in moderation and consideration for God, ourselves and others and walking in love and compassion like Christ did. For love covers a multitude of sins.

1Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Comment: It is not an eye for an eye but it is loving others as Christ loved us. It is setting the standard above our own party and placing it in the special interest of God. Never being talked out of our love for others. Never neglecting our duty to society and the world by leaning upon the commandments of men/women rather than the standard of grace set by God's only begotten son.

With this love you are not a republican or a democrat but you are a Christian with the love of God, in Christ and in you/us. We are a party of heavenly saints of the most high God and creator of all that we survey. It behooves us to act accordingly with sincere compassion and charity of mind. Living less than this is unforgivable and we become subject to the unequal judgments we level at others seemingly less fortunate than ourselves.

There is notably only one party and that is our creator who is neither male nor female, neither left nor right, neither liberty or law but God is the middle path created and born again of compassion and grace. This middle path was demonstrated by God's son. Anyone's mind who does not recognize the middle path (spirit AND truth) is in danger of eternal damnation.

Don't expect a warm welcome from these worldly parties... Look at how the two parties (left/right) treated Christ when he was alive and here with us on earth. Expect no more from these parties than he received. Just know by faith that you are in the company of God. Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ in us.

Peace with God.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 07:44 am
It's that time again...

I got a call from the GOP a couple days ago to renew my membership to the Republican party. I was considering this time going as an independent. I figured that is the middle path isn't it? But it was the word independent that somehow echoed the sentiment that one could be independent of God and all Christian morality.

It is one thing to be an independent thinker and it is another to be independent of God. We are not supposed to live our lives completely as independent thinkers but we are supposed to harmonize our thinking patterns toward that which pleases God.

As an out of the closet homosexual I certainly have thoughts seemingly independent of God. Or are homosexual thoughts really that independent of God? I prefer to think it is not the homosexual life that is unclean and an abomination to God but it is the promiscuous lifestyle that often accompanies this lifestyle. Any promiscuity and rampant drug use is considered "unclean" and an "abomination" to God. The rampant drug use that heterosexuals also partake in and the flagrant disrespect for Jesus and what he stood for can bee seen in any so called political party.

This made me reconsider my attachment to the republican party of today. It seems to be the only party that carries Christianity as it's banner. Although the Christianity it represent is mostly the coerced imposition and a wrongly interpreted law of Moses especially in light of the advent of the "golden rule" of Jesus (which love one another as Jesus loved us and NOT and eye for an eye.)

Then came this vile piece of hate http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/images/2007/09/25/folsom.jpg

I can't imagine how gays can conceive of such hate when most of us gays have suffered persecution all of our lives by the straights homophobes and radical fundamental Christian right who are no closer to the message of Jesus Christ and the grace of the gift of the holy spirit than the godless left. For the gift of God is not given to the self made liberals, independents nor the proud and haughty right wingers who wear Christianity as a cloak and who wield Christianity like a shield of division and a sword of intolerance. But the gift of God is created ONLY within the humble and meek.

Yet as I mentioned the Republicans are the only party that identify generally with Christ and the basic idea of his message.

On this merit alone I have decided to renew my membership to the Republican party. I figure even as a homosexual I can do more good for Christ and the memory of his martyrdom within the church as a full fledged member rather than outside the church as an "independent" or "liberal" thinker.

For the blood of Christ was shed for the sinner not the saint. You would think homosexuals in general would identify with his suffering and stand firmly by his memory and message of love for those born of this freely given spirit but instead we see these graphic displays perverting his sacrifice all to glorify themselves over the glory of God and the unity of the perfect spirit God and given as a "gift" to all that come humbly unto his throne saint and sinner equally. All to sell their sex in pure hypocrisy. I see no other course than to renew my membership to the republican party. Yet I will certainly scrutinize these members and weed out the phonies who simply use the party as a cloak to disguise their hook-ups in the form of unbridled promiscuity.

For without the holy spirit within the value and sanctity of life is of no account.

So yes, Satan is within the Republican party just as the devil is within the Democratic party but Satan is the lesser of two evils and Satan can be resisted and some good can come out of a party that in theory stands by Christ Jesus and the heart of his often misconstrued message of moderation and tolerance.

Peace with God
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 07:46 am
you need to get laid dude, you're pent up.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 07:51 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
you need to get laid dude, you're pent up.

How inane, you think getting laid is the answer to everything huh?

Stereotypes...
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 07:54 am
RexRed wrote:

Stereotypes...

It may not be the answer to everything but I've never seen it hurt anything either.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 07:55 am
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:02 am
fishin wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Stereotypes...

It may not be the answer to everything but I've never seen it hurt anything either.

Good way to get venereal warts too, and slew of other sexually transmitted "unclean" diseases.

Sex is not my first priority but self respect and honoring the temple within.

Love should precede sex and when love takes a back seat to sex then the temple of God become a whore house for the devil.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:07 am
I'm not quite clear how that picture is hate....

"The Last Supper" is a painting. Leonardo didn't take a picture of Christ actually at that supper. It is an artist's representation of what he thinks it might have been. It seems you are confused about your religion if you think Christ is really the way Leonardo painted him or that any take offs on a painting somehow are hateful of Christ.

God at least has a sense of humor. Why else would he have let Leonardo paint the ridiculous painting in the first place? I've never been to a supper where 12 people all sat on one side of a table.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:15 am
RexRed wrote:
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

so if I get back to church I'll start getting I'll start getting laid regularly???

cue the hallelujah chorus!!!
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:15 am
Quote:
simple love for one another.

yeah, people overcomplicate love by pulling the book of leviticus out on a whim. also by forgetting to "love your enemy" which if you think about it, is probably about a lot more than enemies. if you disagree with someone, it's not an excuse to hate them. of course, we do sometimes hate people for silly reasons. the point is, that it's been made quite clear (to people that buy into the bible) that isn't any way to live. the solution is to strive for betterment. pretty simple stuff. but people tend to forget love.

Quote:
I try to tell people I am not a conservative but a moderate and if they are a liberal they accuse me of being a G.W. Bush lover (which I don't really hate Bush either) because I love Jesus Christ and if I go to the right wing I am condemned for being a homosexual.

only stupid liberals think moderates automatically approve of everything bush does. and frankly, i'd like to see more tolerance for tolerant christians. if you try to convert them and they take offense, you brought that on yourself. go ahead, be a martyr.

but basically, people are supposed to love each other, yeah. all this superficial nonsense isn't supposed to get in the way. if people really loved their neighbors and their enemies, they wouldn't hate people for being black or white or gay or women that want civil rights, either. they wouldn't hate each other for belonging to a party. and jesus's preaching would have been a lot less of a waste. all i can tell you is that despite the pace of things these days, most of the things that have happened on this planet happened over millions of years. good luck.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:17 am
What was the last thing Christ said at the Last Supper?

Everyone who wants their picture taken get on this side of the table....

an oldie but a goodie...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:24 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
RexRed wrote:

so if I get back to church I'll start getting I'll start getting laid regularly???

cue the hallelujah chorus!!!

The church is within and this shows just how little you know about the "truth"... But you seldom learn truth in the pages of Blueboy, Stud or even Playboy magazine. Getting laid regularly is not the goal but love is the goal and getting laid is sweeter only where love is present.

Where love has never been known it is not missed. So consider yourself possibly completely void of love and love the only eternal gift in this world.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:25 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
What was the last thing Christ said at the Last Supper?

Everyone who wants their picture taken get on this side of the table....

an oldie but a goodie...

The last supper before puppets like you nailed him to a cross...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:28 am
parados wrote:
I'm not quite clear how that picture is hate....

"The Last Supper" is a painting. Leonardo didn't take a picture of Christ actually at that supper. It is an artist's representation of what he thinks it might have been. It seems you are confused about your religion if you think Christ is really the way Leonardo painted him or that any take offs on a painting somehow are hateful of Christ.

God at least has a sense of humor. Why else would he have let Leonardo paint the ridiculous painting in the first place? I've never been to a supper where 12 people all sat on one side of a table.

The last supper is also Biblical imagery of the new testament... Holy words paint images of victory in the mind.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:37 am
tinygiraffe wrote:
Quote:
simple love for one another.

yeah, people overcomplicate love by pulling the book of leviticus out on a whim. also by forgetting to "love your enemy" which if you think about it, is probably about a lot more than enemies. if you disagree with someone, it's not an excuse to hate them. of course, we do sometimes hate people for silly reasons. the point is, that it's been made quite clear (to people that buy into the bible) that isn't any way to live. the solution is to strive for betterment. pretty simple stuff. but people tend to forget love.

Quote:

only stupid liberals think moderates automatically approve of everything bush does. and frankly, i'd like to see more tolerance for tolerant christians. if you try to convert them and they take offense, you brought that on yourself. go ahead, be a martyr.

but basically, people are supposed to love each other, yeah. all this superficial nonsense isn't supposed to get in the way. if people really loved their neighbors and their enemies, they wouldn't hate people for being black or white or gay or women that want civil rights, either. they wouldn't hate each other for belonging to a party. and jesus's preaching would have been a lot less of a waste. all i can tell you is that despite the pace of things these days, most of the things that have happened on this planet happened over millions of years. good luck.

True... There seem to be no happy medium, people will find fault no matter what measure of love is within the heart. They need to childishly blame others for their own insecurity.

Ephesians 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:44 am
Ever the drama queen.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:44 am
Quote:

?!!!!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:55 am
tinygiraffe wrote:
Quote:

?!!!!

The Bible does not say that Jews were the only people who crucified Jesus Christ, but it says that also the devil crucified him AND those who are insensitive to his message crucify him afresh even today.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:58 am
nimh wrote:
Ever the drama queen.

I'll accept that... Laughing

Royalty and don't forget it. hehe
0 Replies