Please i need help on this by the Ladies please ladies pleas

safecracker

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:22 pm
that is good news that shes not but dood it took forever for you to click into what she was saying lol maybe it's cuz my wife has had a child and I know what to expect but when the sentence comes up about not having her period you gotta just pray lol anyway hope all goes well.
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 12:27 am
hahah thanks both of you yea i am happy hehe damn i learned to much so proud of my self.
0 Replies

ionlyluvshane

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:17 pm
i know A LOT about what thinking that your pregnant feels like. (sry that didnt make much sense) but im on the pills, i havent used condoms in i dont know how long (takes the feeling away). im 16, im STILL not pregnant. if you pulled out before you came, then shes not pregnant. birth control is 99% effective. if you've always used condoms there is nothing to worry about. she is obviously just trying to make you feel sorry for her. shes over reacting about this because she really does want you apart of her life, but shes scared to admit it. believe me, ive done this before. im a girl, i know how a girl's mind works. there is nothing to worry about. if you talk to her again ask her how her mother got pregnant with her. usually mother's daughters get pregnant the same way. its family genes. but since birth control is a lot more effective now then it was in the past. does she take the pill everyday? if not then there is a possibility she is pregnant. but if she does take them everyday...there is nothing to worry about. like i said before she is just trying to get sympathy from you.
0 Replies

ionlyluvshane

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:20 pm
i even had a time where i didnt use a condom and my boyfriend went a little in me, never got pregnant. i lost my virginity when i was 15 (last november 3rd) and i havent used condoms since ive been on the pill, i think even before that to. trust me you have nothing to worry about. shes obsessing.
0 Replies

ionlyluvshane

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:28 pm
oh oops, maybe i should have read the rest of the topic...lol, but i guess i was right.
0 Replies

bigun

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 08:18 am
I'm guessing this is a older girl? From what I read it seems like she is trying to control you (as you said yourself, she lied to try to get you to stay with her). She's bad news, stay away.
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 06:13 pm
I am haven't talked to her for days .
0 Replies