toy/s collection

dadpad

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 05:45 pm
Yoong liat, you have a fine sense of humour I'm sure of that.

It is naughty of us to play with your language skills but as Ebrowns said, sometimes it can be a good way of extending your language skills and keeping things interesting.
0 Replies

Yoong Liat

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 09:16 pm
dadpad wrote:

It is naughty of us to play with your language skills but as Ebrowns said, sometimes it can be a good way of extending your language skills and keeping things interesting.

your language skills - I think I've little to offer in this area.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 10:12 pm
Yoong Liat wrote:
dadpad wrote:

your language skills - I think I've little to offer in this area.

Dont be such a "sad sack" Yoong. Put on your happy face and think pleasant thoughts. Very Happy

I've actually learned a thing or two from your questions. I can tell you how we say things but why we do is is not something that I'm familiar with.
0 Replies

Yoong Liat

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:18 am
Dont be such a "sad sack" Yoong. Put on your happy face and think pleasant thoughts.

What is 'sad sack'?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:35 am
Yoong Liat wrote:
Dont be such a "sad sack" Yoong. Put on your happy face and think pleasant thoughts.

What is 'sad sack'?

Sad sack is a term for a person who is being gloomy (sad and depressed).

The Sad Sack is an American fictional comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II. Set in the United States Army, Sad Sack depicted an otherwise unnamed, lowly private experiencing some of the absurdities and humiliations of military life. Its no longer published.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/SadSackCBcover.jpg
0 Replies

Yoong Liat

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:55 am
dadpad wrote:
Yoong Liat wrote:

What is 'sad sack'?

Sad sack is a term for a person who is being gloomy (sad and depressed).

The Sad Sack is an American fictional comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II. Set in the United States Army, Sad Sack depicted an otherwise unnamed, lowly private experiencing some of the absurdities and humiliations of military life. Its no longer published.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/SadSackCBcover.jpg

How did you know? It's true that I am a Sad Sack.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:04 am
Yoong Liat wrote:

How did you know? It's true that I am a Sad Sack.

Because you said you have little to offer and that is planly not true. It is a known fact that we can trick our minds into being a happy by not thinking negatively. Its hard work at first but putting on a happy face is the first step.

Look in the mirror each morning repeat "I am a worthy individual with much to offer" or something similar and to your liking.

"I have a large penis and am a good in bed" works for some people.

I challenge you to put a smiley face on all your posts from now on.
Very Happy
0 Replies

Yoong Liat

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:19 am
"I have a large penis and am a good in bed" works for some people.

I challenge you to put a smiley face on all your posts from now on.

I can accept the challenge, but I can't visualise what is in the first sentence because I'm not well-endowed in that area. Confused Smile
0 Replies