Francis

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:44 am
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00370/Sebastien_Chabal_370368a.jpg

French monster eats babies

Beware...
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:10 am
A friend of mine is taking his son. They set off yesterday...no accomodation but two tickets. Must be mad.

Anyway just under two hours to go.

Nice sweet pic of Chabal Francis.

I must admit to being a bit nervous. I cant go round my local and support France. (I value life and limb). Shall I pretend to support England? Soddit a £10 even money bet on France is incentive enough.

Mind you Les Bleus will be nervous in front of a home crowd. Do they have the mental strength Ibenaz claims? We shall see.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:45 pm
Well done, England.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 03:11 pm
I dont think France deserved to win that. Too conservative.

Oh well £10 poorer but well done England.
0 Replies

lovejoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 03:24 pm
margo wrote:

Bloody Jonny Wilkinson!

Very Happy Watch todays game against France Margo and you will be even more pissed off by Jonny Wilkinson

But you will get you revenge when the S.A. team kick our asses Sad
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 03:37 pm
not a lot of people know where poulton le flyde is

a French encampment near Blackpool
0 Replies

lovejoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 04:12 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:

I love france and the french people Steve, it's only a game, but being an englishman I want my side to win

I think the last time we played S.A. we lost 36-0 so I think we can kiss that ta ta

P.S. if the french invade Poulton Le Fylde any time soon they will pray they were back in Agincourt
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 11:09 am
lovejoy wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

I love france and the french people Steve, it's only a game, but being an englishman I want my side to win

I think the last time we played S.A. we lost 36-0 so I think we can kiss that ta ta

P.S. if the french invade Poulton Le Fylde any time soon they will pray they were back in Agincourt
I think England are on a roll. They dont fear SA or Argentina. The 36 nil was an embarrassment sure but that was days and weeks ago and eons in terms of Englands current form and psychology.

Of course I would like to see Argentina beat SA tonight, but I'm confident now England will go on to lift the World Cup back to back the first team ever. I know I said I wanted France to win, but they let me down, and cost me money. So come on England...does that make sense?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 11:29 am
Steve 41oo wrote:

Nice place :poulton le fylde
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 10:50 am
BUT WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP?[/i]

easy...........England
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:02 pm
haha steve, saying the argentinians would beat us. We gave them a right thrashing; they were'nt even in the same league. I seriously doubt South Africa will be so slack and pathetic as to lose to England in the final. Without Wilkinson, the team is crap. We had played England like 3 or 4 times this year and beaten them convincingly in all games. What miracle will let England win? I would have liked to have seen France in the final with us, that would have been nice.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:50 pm
Quincy wrote:
haha steve, saying the argentinians would beat us. We gave them a right thrashing; they were'nt even in the same league. I seriously doubt South Africa will be so slack and pathetic as to lose to England in the final. Without Wilkinson, the team is crap. We had played England like 3 or 4 times this year and beaten them convincingly in all games. What miracle will let England win? I would have liked to have seen France in the final with us, that would have been nice.
ah well never mind you are going to lose to England Smile
0 Replies

lovejoy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:21 am
Without Wilkinson, the team is crap. [/quote wrote:

We are not without Wilkinson Cool
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 01:28 pm
History repeats itself. No team has succesfully defended the world cup. When the World Cup is held in the Northern hemisphere, it's always been won by a Southern hemisphere team, and we beat you 36-o earlier on in the competition Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 01:44 pm
Quincy wrote:
History repeats itself. No team has succesfully defended the world cup. When the World Cup is held in the Northern hemisphere, it's always been won by a Southern hemisphere team, and we beat you 36-o earlier on in the competition Laughing
and may your complacency be your undoing Very Happy
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 08:25 am
Wow, the Argentinians gave the French a real thrashing. I feel sorry for the French. And wow! Chabal got taken out! You wont ever see that again!
But the Argentinians have played very well in the world cup; we still thrashed them.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:34 am
you know i said my mate was mad to take his son over to paris without accommodation etc but with tickets for France England?

well he had a great time

and got two tickets for the Final!

Saw him round the pub last night....What are you doing here?

Answer sold them on e Bay for £4000

not so mad.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 03:57 am
Good effort from the limeys.

They never got one bounce of the ball all night, and fair play to SA, they hardly put a foot wrong.

I think England should have got closer to them in the end, but I've got to say, the best team won.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 04:32 am
Not one friggin' try. They've GOT to change the point scoring system in this game (Rugby). It's so f@cking boring with nothing but penalties and field goals.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 01:32 am
Well, Quincy - you were right from the start!

Now for Enzedland!
0 Replies