Border Patrol Agents in Jail

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:17 am
LOL Surely OSD is a pardody designed to make gun nuts look like, well, nuts!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:10 pm
Dave, albeit an intelligent one, is the biggest gun nut around.

While there may be some valid deterrent in a law such as Dave desires, I fully disagree with him regarding the border agents. They are thugs of the worst sort, and should be treated as such.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 06:26 am
Advocate wrote:
Dave, albeit an intelligent one, is the biggest gun nut around.

While there may be some valid deterrent in a law such as Dave desires, I fully disagree with him regarding the border agents. They are thugs of the worst sort, and should be treated as such.

Why because they are trying to do the job they were allegedly hired to do.

I agree with david. They should be allowed to use the guns they were issued. That may be the only way to stop the bleeding of criminal trespassers at our borders.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:06 am
Dang, I want to be a border agent so I can shoot people getting off the plane from Ixtalpa or Cancun. They might be illegal aliens after all.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:12 am
parados wrote:
Dang, I want to be a border agent so I can shoot people getting off the plane from Ixtalpa or Cancun. They might be illegal aliens after all.

How about picking them off as they illegally cross the border.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 08:57 am
au1929 wrote:
parados wrote:

Why don't we just invade Mexico and shoot everyone there in case they are considering illegally crossing?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 09:13 am
It would be really wrong to pardon these guys. Thus, I am amazed that Bush hasn't pardoned them yet.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:04 am
parados

Quote:
Why don't we just invade Mexico and shoot everyone there in case they are considering illegally crossing?

No. Just the ones invading the US.

What right do these people have to violate our borders and our laws and than expect to be welcomed with open arms. In every sense of the word they are criminals.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:19 am
au1929 wrote:
parados

Quote:

What right do these people have to violate our borders and our laws and than expect to be welcomed with open arms. In every sense of the word they are criminals.

And we should be able to shoot suspected criminals on sight. How else are we going to keep this a lawful society?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:21 am
au1929 wrote:
parados wrote:

But you see, your solution doesn't even begin to solve the problem since the majority of the illegal aliens arrived legally and overstayed their visas. If you aren't willing to shoot people getting off the plane then you haven't done much at all.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:30 am
parados wrote:
au1929 wrote:
parados

Quote:

And we should be able to shoot suspected criminals on sight. How else are we going to keep this a lawful society?

Suspected criminals? These people are criminals caught in the act. The US response has been to say the least an exercise in futility with these criminals thumbing their collective noses at our laws. It is past time for real and meaningful action.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:32 am
au1929 wrote:
parados wrote:
au1929 wrote:
parados

Quote:

Suspected criminals? These people are criminals caught in the act. The US response has been to say the least an exercise in futility with these criminals thumbing their collective noses at our laws. It is past time for real and meaningful action.

Suspected, Au. When you first sight someone being somewhere they shouldn't, you don't know if they are an illegal alien or not.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:41 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
au1929 wrote:
parados wrote:
au1929 wrote:
parados

Quote:

Suspected, Au. When you first sight someone being somewhere they shouldn't, you don't know if they are an illegal alien or not.

Cycloptichorn

Even when you see them climbing over or under the fence. There are approx. 20 mllion suspects Rolling Eyes living in the US. With more arriving daily.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:48 am
Yes, so what?

You don't know if someone who is climbing over the fence is an illegal alien or not.

I say again - as I said to advocate earlier - I believe that if the illegal aliens were coming from a different country, say Israel, you certainly wouldn't want them shot on sight. I believe you have a little racism going on, Au.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 10:57 am
Cyclo
That a lot of **** and you know it. Ther US government has a right , no, an obligation to protect our borders from invasion. By any means necessary.
As the unlikely Isreali invasion of the US. I am sure there are some on this thread that would welcome the chance tto shoot a few Jews.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 11:09 am
Cyclo is one of the guys who, no matter what the topic, do their best to add something negative about Israel. BTW, I am against all illegals, even Israeli ones.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 11:14 am
Well, we can always count on the two of you to unflinchingly support Israel on any occasion, so I hardly see the problem with my commenting on it.

Au, the US doesn't have the obligation to shoot each and every person who sneaks across the border.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 02:21 pm
Cyclo,

Knowing your belief that THE STATE OF ISREAL has no right to exist and is the cause of all the problems in the middle east it is no surprise that you would make the absurd statement regarding Israeli's and the illegal alien problem. I suppose you may still be angry at Hitler for not finishing the job.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:22 pm
Cyclo thinks that it is Israel's fault that the border agents find themselves in prison.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:27 pm
Perhaps you two could hyperventilate and exaggerate a little bit more?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies