9
   

Roman Catholic Bishop Wants Everyone to Call God 'Allah'

 
 
RonHewton
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2021 04:04 pm
@Baldimo,
The Roman Catholic church is a False Church, this calling Yahweh Allah is a sign of the times. Soon there will be a one world church (satan's church) lead by the Roman Catholic church. There will be a political leader (anti-christ) and a spiritual leader (false prophet) many including myself believing to be the pope. The problem with most so called Christians is they don't read God's word and only believe what the church tells them. This is one of Satan's greatest tools deception; my advise is to read the bible and find out the truth! Not what your church tells you.
NealNealNeal
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2021 09:14 pm
@RonHewton,
How about either Yahweh (about as close as we can come to the 4 consonants that God used for His name), "I AM", or G-d.
These best reflect His holiness.
While we are at it, how about Yeshua or Joshua instead of Jesus
And Miriam instead of Mary.
hightor
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2021 08:32 am
@NealNealNeal,
Then dress in robes and learn to speak Aramaic!
Walter Hinteler
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2021 09:35 am
@hightor,
The Syrian-Orthodox parishes here give free courses. (The Roman Catholic Church and the Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church have several agreements and are in a very close ecumenical relationship.)
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2021 12:23 pm
@hightor,
I prefer Hebrew. 👦
0 Replies
 
RonHewton
 
  0  
Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 10:46 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Sign of the times! New World Order with one world church(false).
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 11:09 pm
@RonHewton,
RonHewton wrote:

Sign of the times! New World Order with one world church(false).


I have read the Bible, and studied it in some depth. You are full of ****.

Jesus came as the Prince of Peace. He taught compassion, love for enemies, forgiveness, helping the needy and the strangers. Somehow you have twisted that to a angry message of hate, nastiness and judgement.

Your posts don't show the fruits of the Spirit.

NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 08:29 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

RonHewton wrote:

Sign of the times! New World Order with one world church(false).


I have read the Bible, and studied it in some depth. You are full of ****.

Jesus came as the Prince of Peace. He taught compassion, love for enemies, forgiveness, helping the needy and the strangers. Somehow you have twisted that to a angry message of hate,
nastiness and judgement.

Your posts don't show the fruits of the Spirit.


Hi Max.
Right now we live in the "age of grace". God is withholding His wrath on mankind for right now. However, the Day of the Lord will eventually come. It will not be a pretty sight.
In John 3:16-18 Jesus said that He did not come to condemning the world, but to save people because they are already condemned.
hightor
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 08:43 am
I want to know what Allah wants us to call Roman Catholic Bishops.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 09:52 am
@NealNealNeal,
I suspect that Jesus' wrath will be felt by people using his name to spread hatred on the internet.

That would piss me off. Jesus gave his life for the people Ron is now persecuting.
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 11:08 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I suspect that Jesus' wrath will be felt by people using his name to spread hatred on the internet.

That would piss me off. Jesus gave his life for the people Ron is now persecuting.
Based on the statements he has made on this page of the topic I would disagree.
There are Christians who believe that the Catholic Church is evolving into what will be a cohort with Antichrist. It will be a terrible time.
In the first chapter of Galatians the Apostle Paul wishes that people who hold false doctrine "be accursed". False doctrine is very bad.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 12:44 pm
@NealNealNeal,
1. You are using the Bible to justify hatred. That is a problem.

2. If you read the entire New Testament of the Bible, particularly the gospels, you will get a clear message of love, compassion, kindness, forgiveness, caring for stranger, feeding the poor.

3. You are starting with an unbiblical message of hatred and then picking words out of context to justify it. If you want to claim to be Bible based, read the whole thing and then do what it says. If you aren't loving your enemies, forgiving people and taking care of the needy then you are doing it wrong.

4. If you read the entire book of Galatians, Paul is clear exactly what false doctrine he is fighting against. It isn't the Roman Catholic church.
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 01:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Based on what he said on this page, my conclusion is that he is speaking the truth.
It can not be concluded whether he is speaking in either love or hatred.
God"s name is very precious. This was made clear by the first three commandments. I would never call Him "Allah" because it is a false description of Who He is.
God's love does NOT cancel His holiness.
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 01:26 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Max,
You are correct about #2.
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 01:34 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Max,
Obviously Paul was not talking about the Roman Catholic Church because it did not yet exist.
However, it would apply to what is called the "Beast" or the "Harlot" in the book of Revelation.

I will do a longer discussion on #3 later.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 01:43 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
God's love does NOT cancel His [silliness].


Neal, Neal, Neal you are confusing holiness with silliness, and you are being quite silly. Why do you refer to the creator with the word "God"?

The word "God" is Germanic, and either comes from the word "to pour" (as in a libation to a deity") or from the word "to call forth" (as in a deity). The word "God" was used by pagans long before the Christians came around.

And yet you are willing to use the word "God" to refer to the creator of the Universe because that is the current English word for said deity, and you speak English. Well, the word "Dios" is the Spanish word. The word "Deus" is the Latin word. And the word "Allah" is the Arabic word.

When I was a young Christian in the ministry, I visited Christian churches in Jordan and Egypt. Christians who speak Arabic use the word "Allah" becaus "Allah" is the correct word for the creator of the universe.

You do know that the Bible wasn't written in English, right?
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 04:53 pm
@maxdancona,
I see your point.
0 Replies
 
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 07:22 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Right now we live in the "age of grace". God is withholding His wrath on mankind for right now. However, the Day of the Lord will eventually come. It will not be a pretty sight.

Damn, what a narcissistic sociopath. Reminds me of Donald Trump.
NealNealNeal
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 08:45 pm
@InfraBlue,
There is an infinite difference between the most powerful person in the world and the Creator of the universe.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 10:51 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Wait a second... who is the most powerful person in the world?
 

Related Topics

700 Inconsistencies in the Bible - Discussion by onevoice
Why do we deliberately fool ourselves? - Discussion by coincidence
Spirituality - Question by Miller
Oneness vs. Trinity - Discussion by Arella Mae
give you chills - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence for Evolution! - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence of God! - Discussion by Bartikus
One World Order?! - Discussion by Bartikus
God loves us all....!? - Discussion by Bartikus
The Preambles to Our States - Discussion by Charli
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 02/26/2021 at 07:25:46