An affair w/ married man

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 03:15 pm
he screwed you out and now he's moving on.... there's no shame in being a useful tool.....
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 06:22 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
he screwed you out and now he's moving on.... there's no shame in being a useful tool.....

Laughing :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

honeybabe

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 12:57 pm
in love with a marred man
i know how u feel has i am in love with this man i know i shouldn't but we cant help it we both feel the same way about each other. i know it very hard to but in life things happen and i know that he has his wife and he do love us both .
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 05:43 am
Re: in love with a marred man
honeybabe wrote:
i know how u feel has i am in love with this man i know i shouldn't but we cant help it we both feel the same way about each other. i know it very hard to but in life things happen and i know that he has his wife and he do love us both .

uh huh
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 09:33 am
It scares me sometimes that it is can be hard to tell trolls from serious posters, at times.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:02 am
sobe919 wrote:
Confused Well after a long conversation w/ him last night. He told me he was pushing himself away from me as he think he's already too attach and might be falling for me. Im so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he is most likely saying is that you are demanding more in the realtionship than he is willing to commit besides the fact that the thrill of "strange p***y" is wearing off and he is probably ready for a new adventure.

Move on. If you enjoy having affairs with married men, there is a limitless pool of them available.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:15 am
What Roxxxanne said! Laughing

sobe919, rule#1, if you're playing with the big boys, you shouldn't be as
naive as you are.
0 Replies

30years

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 06:33 am
Time to move on
It's only been 8 months and he is ALREADY asking for time.....forget it! This guy is not willing to get caught and lose everything for you. My advice, end it!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 07:04 am
30 years- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

honeybabe- Years ago, (even before MY time) there was an expression, "I love my wife, but oh you kid!".

Sure. Part of him may love you (I won't say WHICH part) but he is married to his wife.
0 Replies