Montana

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 08:27 pm
I'm waiting for my sunflowers to get high enough to go bare ;-) ;-D
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 08:31 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
What is your favourite doggy treat flavour?

Cleo (Set's current avatar) is a big fan of Darford's cheese treats. Darford's is a bit expensive if you buy it in small bags at the pet stores, but from the Bulk Barn - marvellously affordable.

Each of the dogs gets two or three of the Darford charcoal-peppermint treats in the morning - to help prevent garbage gut and breath.

Both dogs like the itty-bitty apple-potato-cranberry Darford snacks available at the Bulk Barn - they're good for training.

Thanks for the indepth report and information, ehbeth. I really do find this of interest. However, I was really wanting to know which one was Set's favourite.

Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 05:57 am
Montana wrote:
I'm waiting for my sunflowers to get high enough to go bare ;-) ;-D

As you get older, they don't have to be as tall.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 11:10 am
Why, am I gonna get shorter or are you refering to the gravity effect?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 11:17 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:20 am
Went to the Bulk Barn again sunday. Saw my cuttie pie and got some more goodies.

My favorite purchase was some sesame sticks. Don't know why they call them sticks because they're no bigger than those goldfish crackes, but they're sooooooooooo good!!!

I even saw the white popcorn, which I was tempted to buy, but then I still need an air popper, so that's on the back burner for now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 10:29 am
Sesame sticks are a nice treat - high fat, but a lovely lovely treat (there are always some in my picnic stash).
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:46 am
Of course they have to be high in fat. After all, all my favorite stuff is! <sigh>
0 Replies