0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:38 pm
Do you like them plump?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:39 pm
Montana wrote:
Yeah, with all that colorful candy, dried fruit, grains, spices and such, I would imagine they would be hard to find.
I spent over an hour in there, easy, and it's hard to believe I missed anything.

Can't believe I didn't buy any chocolate and my only reason was because of the heat. Was very hot and home was a 45 minute drive after dinner at Montana's and shopping at Sobey's.

I'm gonna be a mess in that place when the cool weather rolls around and I don't have to worry about the melt factor Shocked

Are you or are you not a Bulkaholic?

You need to do the 12 step program immediately before you 'bulk up'...

check in with me later and I'll have all the pertinent info for you, you sorry, sorry thing, you.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:42 pm
Montana wrote:
Do you like them plump?

and juicy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:48 pm
Ok, I admit it! I'm a Bulkaholic and I know I'm a long long way from recovery!

<sigh>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:49 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Montana wrote:
Do you like them plump?

and juicy

I like mine on the lean side, but still juicy :-D
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:59 pm
How would you know?? Er, I mean, Remember? Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 10:19 pm
That's a damn good question, Mame! Sad
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 06:22 am
Monyana-what are some of the locations in New Bruncwick.? Is there oe in Frederickton or St Stephen?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 07:10 am
http://www.bulkbarn.ca/ has the exact addresses

Dieppe

Moncton

St. John

Miramichi

Fredericton
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 07:18 am
didnt see the little bar with the store locations. We have to go up to Fredericton to eliver some wool in two weeks , so , assuming we get across the border with ten huge bags of wool(which look ever so much like ten big bags of Ammonium Nitrate) we should have no problem visiting the Bulk barn in the capitol.

This gives me an idea for a thread
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:43 am
They have white popcorn at the local bulk barn. White popcorn is far superior to any other variety, and it is hull-less, which means you don't get that crap caught between your teeth. If for no other reason, i would worship at the shrine of the bulk barn.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:44 am
Hey Farmer, good luck at the border with the wool and happy trails at the Bulk Barn, along with your trip to Canada :-D

Make sure you stop in and give us a full report on your wool crossing and bulk barning :-D

New thread?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:48 am
Setanta wrote:
They have white popcorn at the local bulk barn. White popcorn is far superior to any other variety, and it is hull-less, which means you don't get that crap caught between your teeth. If for no other reason, i would worship at the shrine of the bulk barn.

Popcorn that doesn't get caught in the teeth Shocked Is it already popped, or will I need a popcorn machine?

As a bulkaholic, I'll be needing some of that.

<adds white popcorn to BB list>
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:51 am
You'll need to pop it yourself. We have a forced air corn popper, and the white pop corn pops up much better than any other variety. When i was just a lad, the popcorn we grew was white popcorn ("Japanese hull-less"). It is well worth the investment in a corn popper.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 08:53 am
By the way, it's only 99 cents/pound (in T.O.), which is $2.19/kilo for the measurements challenged. (Which means it's much cheaper than the "jumbo" yellow popcorn which they also sell.)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:17 am
Way to help a bulkaholic, Set. She's already got enough problems! For starters...

1. She's a night owl - she makes spaghetti sauce at midnight, for Heaven's sake!

2. She is being spied upon by nosy neighbours.

You're not helping!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:27 am
Some popcorn is just what she needs for those late nights when she dances around the house in a flesh-colored leotard while her neighbor's wives call the squad because their husbands are hyperventilating.

(Leotard . . . is that a developmentally disabled lion?)
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:53 am
Adding white popping corn to my list. Already have the air popper. Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 10:15 am
If you use an air popper, youd probably like the taste of "Plastic penuts" that they use to pack delivery boxes. Id forswear popcorn if it was all air popped. We have 2 air poppers in the lab and we use them to dry and set polymer casts of fossils.
0 Replies