i love affairs with married men

kickycan

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:35 pm
loveaffair wrote:
plantress wrote:
or was that too strongly worded?

no!! it's ok... i am.. but.. i'm a sexy whore!! see i want him to spank me and call me his whore!

You are giving me a boner you little tramp. Stop that! I'm at work, for god's sake!

<goes back to taking messages for Chai>
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:36 pm
a boner....<snort>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:41 pm
plantress wrote:
kicky are you 47?

No, but I'm sure I'm close enough to get little miss spanky-whore excited.
0 Replies

loveaffair

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:43 pm
parados wrote:
Quote:
when i go into his office to talk he never mentions his wife or kids, and we only talk about me..
It's all about me, me, me, me......

If it's a spanking you want, I am sure there would be several here who would be more than happy to paddle your selfish little butt. I assume it is a cute little butt, but then we will never know unless you make a copy of it and post it here.

But there are some rules you really should learn in life. The first is "Don't pee in the same cup you drink from."

i will keep that in mind!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:46 pm
Grow up. You are probably not the first, and won't be the last. It would serve you right if you fell in love with him!
0 Replies

loveaffair

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:47 pm
me
plantress wrote:
well that makes it all better then. As long as he spanks you and calls you a whore and you call him "daddy"

Also, he should buy you things and ultimately you should blackmail him. Think about whether you prefer to start collecting jewelry or chanel. I assume you are worthy of gifts

of course i am, but that is not my intent all i am asking is for him to treat me right take me to fancy hotels and restaurant!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:48 pm
kicky....could you bring me that choksondik file?

no...it's in the bottom drawer, bend way over so you can get it....that's it....you'll have to lean WAAAAY back in the corner to reach it...oops, you're stretching that fabic across your butt again.

have we had your annual review yet?
0 Replies

loveaffair

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:51 pm
kickycan wrote:
loveaffair wrote:
plantress wrote:
or was that too strongly worded?

no!! it's ok... i am.. but.. i'm a sexy whore!! see i want him to spank me and call me his whore!

You are giving me a boner you little tramp. Stop that! I'm at work, for god's sake!

<goes>

well papi why don't you go in to an office and i will meet you there....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:51 pm
Quote:
of course i am, but that is not my intent all i am asking is for him to treat me right take me to fancy hotels and restaurant!

loveaffair- After supporting his wife and four kids, do you think that he has enough money to take you to fancy places? Nope. He'll come up to your place, for a quickie. That what you want???
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:54 pm
kicky....pick up.....

Who is that woman out there ranting?

See if you can't keep the lobby clear. This is a place of business you know.

Sign whatever petition she has an send her on her way.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:54 pm
Chai wrote:

no...it's in the bottom drawer, bend way over so you can get it....that's it....you'll have to lean WAAAAY back in the corner to reach it...oops, you're stretching that fabic across your butt again.

You know, it would be a lot easier for me to find things if you'd loosen up the kung-fu grip you've got on my balls for a minute.

Maybe I should put my pants back on.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:55 pm
Sounds like you probably want to go to hershey park. Maybe he'll buy you plastic flowers and some gum!

You have kicky's interest though.
0 Replies

loveaffair

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:55 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

loveaffair- After supporting his wife and four kids, do you think that he has enough money to take you to fancy places? Nope. He'll come up to your place, for a quickie. That what you want???

actually, yes, he makes pretty good money!!
...a quickie... ?... well why not, if we could do it in his office we would!!
he is just as horny as i am!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:56 pm
kickycan wrote:
Chai wrote:

You know, it would be a lot easier for me to find things if you'd loosen up the kung-fu grip you've got on my balls for a minute.

Maybe I should put my pants back on.

But please don't disconnect the webcam!!!
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:00 pm
I imagine that kicky looks alot like David Bowie. Don't know why I think this.
0 Replies

loveaffair

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:03 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Grow up. You are probably not the first, and won't be the last. It would serve you right if you fell in love with him!

... and that's ok... i will enjoy while i can, things dont last forever, and i know my limits i wont fall in love, but if i do and he doesnt respond i will blackmail him... that's all...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:08 pm
plantress wrote:
I imagine that kicky looks alot like David Bowie. Don't know why I think this.

No, he looks like Sting.

That's why I hired him...I love that little pout.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:42 pm
but david has the great butt and the hair. Remember him as the walk off judge in zoolander?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:47 pm
You all realize that you're probably talking to a pubescent pimply male
teenager.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 01:59 pm
plantress wrote:
but david has the great butt and the hair. Remember him as the walk off judge in zoolander?

well that's all well and good, I can't help it if he looks like Sting and not David Bowie.

You'll have to talk to his mother and father about that.

CJ, I'm not talking to any teenager, I'm trying to run my tail pipe and clamp hose empire here.

Now where's that kicky can? I sent him out for a soy latte 45 minutes ago, and he's not back yet. I better call him on his cell....
0 Replies