We're off to Canada on August 2

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2003 10:37 pm
My wife and I are flying from San Jose, California, to Montreal on Saturday morning to begin our 15 day Trans-Canada Train Tour. After three days in Montreal, we head down to Toronto where we spend a couple of days, then hop on the train for our trans-Canada scenic ride. We end up in Vancouver on August 14, and spend a couple nites there before we fly home. See y'll when we get back. c.i. Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,090 • Replies: 56
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2003 10:38 pm
I'm not taking my laptop. Wink
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 12:12 am
Have a nice and enjoyable trip, c.i., both of you! (We will be in Canada's "motherland" within a few hours for a week.)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 12:29 am
Have a great time to all of you and don't forget to wave when you get up here ;-)
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 12:31 am
Have a wonderful and safe trip, c.i.!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 02:06 am
Have a great time ci !!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 05:46 am
Have a wonderful time. I assume you are leaving the lap top but taking your camera?
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 07:51 am
Have a good one, c.i.! Say hi to anyone you see!

<at last! more pics from c.i.!>
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 08:05 am
Terrific vacation idea, CI. I've heard that's a wonderful train-ride. Too bad you won't be in the Seattle area, but Vancouver is a great place. I'm looking forward to your descriptions & photos. Have fun.

And Walter -- hope the trip showing your wife the UK is super. I expect she'll enjoy it a lot. Be sure and tell us all about it when you come back. Auf weidersehen.

Guatam is also leaving Sunday for a visit with his mum in India. It's a good weekend to travel! Travel well, G.

Bon Voyage! <waving>

Remember, even if you don't have a laptop, you can always find an internet cafe!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 08:06 am
Errrr...umm...I am not going to India on Sunday......
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 09:29 am
Oh! Whoopsie! Sorry Guatam! When are you going?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 09:56 am
Late August !
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2003 10:25 am
Embarrassed Well, no Bon Voyage for you until you really go!

(I had it in my head that you were leaving on the third.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 04:31 pm
Setanta and I are in Kingston right now - halfway between Montreal and Toronto. Gonna head out to where the train tracks cross the Rideau Canal on Tuesday to wave at a train - and hope it's the one c.i. is on!

It's a grand time to be travelling here. Hot, humid and everyone's in a great mood!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 04:37 pm
CI asked me to check in and water the plants while hes gone. I cant find any plants.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 05:36 pm
Those must be his pot plants. He hid them behind the garage.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 10:06 pm
Nope, I've already looked behind the garage -- nothing. I did manage to get a nice dvd player from the house, and a few jars of coins. I'll probably stop back tomorrow and look around some more. Hell, I've got two weeks.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 10:33 pm
(!) Are you sure? CI's not going to like it if the plants don't get watered. Shocked
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 12:45 am
EhBeth
I was only thinking this morning that I hadn't seen Hamburger for a while. Say G'day for me~!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 01:02 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Nope, I've already looked behind the garage -- nothing. I did manage to get a nice dvd player from the house, and a few jars of coins. I'll probably stop back tomorrow and look around some more. Hell, I've got two weeks.

I heard he's got some nice stuff, so, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you send me up a few things? I'll take care of the shipping charges ;-)
0 Replies