Primary school Q&A with Bush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 08:58 pm
George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little public relations exercise. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name. " Stanley", responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have four questions: First, why did the US invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you president when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when half of all Americans don't have health insurance?"

Just then, the bell rings for break. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after break.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, it's question time. Who has a question?" A different little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name. "Johnnie", he responds. "And what is your question, Johnnie?"

"Actually, Sir, I have six questions: First, why did the US invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you president when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when half of all Americans don't have health insurance? Fifth, why did the break bell go off twenty minutes early today? And sixth, what the fock happened to my mate Stanley?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 889 • Replies: 0
No top replies