Spit or Swallow?

Lash

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:16 pm
Ha!

<will leave it at that.....LOL>
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:59 pm
Seigneur De. Brantome tells in his book Lives of Gallant Ladies that it was a regular practice for courtly females of high rank in Spain many years ago to send for the Palace Guard at breakfast time or sometimes at supper times for the purpose of ingesting the subject of this thread which they believed to be a health food.

The book goes by the title Lives of Fair and Gallant Ladies in the US I believe presumably due to that touching optimism and streak of sentimentality which is common there. I rather doubt they were all that "fair". Power was sufficient is my guess.

I saw a 1901 edition (2 vols) advertised recently for $950. My copy is a more recent edition and turned out to be worth its weight in gold. It disabused me of certain infantile notions which I fear would have led me to ruin and despair.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:06 pm
Lash wrote:
Ha!

<will>
Pretty neat trick you learned there. So far no one I've met has ever quite accomplished it. :wink:
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:12 pm
Catherine the Great of all the Russias was reputed to have studied Brantome and to have taken up certain of his hints with excessive enthusiasm.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:22 pm
spendius wrote:
Catherine the Great of all the Russias was reputed to have studied Brantome and to have taken up certain of his hints with excessive enthusiasm.

To the delight of Rimski-Korsakov, I'm told...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 02:25 pm
And to all of us.

When I first began to study our companions in life seriously it dawned on me that the only ones who leaked the secrets of that mystery were the ones that had the free choices. The others could be fairly suspected of putting up a brave front in the face of a bad job.

For those who might think of taking up such a study I give fair warning that there is a right bunch of wallopers awaiting them.

Beginning at the beginning one might appraise the Venus of Willendorf and try to think what was in the mind of the gentleman when he carved it with such care. Whenever I hear Bob Dylan sing the second line of Jokerman it always brings to mind that famous work of art.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 02:28 pm
spendius, I am not sure if this is the time or place, but Mathos has told me that, as far as your projectile liquids go... he prefers to swallow.

How well do you guys know each other?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 02:29 pm
You English, you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 02:41 pm
Oy, this thread has taken a turn...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 06:37 pm
What?

Traditional and well known literature constitutes taking a "turn". That's a new one on me. I'm not a revisionist.

All I know is that if M De Brantome's tome is worth $950 in a 1901 edition then a first must be getting into serious territory. And I have great faith in market forces.

I have read the book, probably somewhat censored, which is why firsts are so prized, and the matters discussed here are passed over in a few lines. No particular emphasis is given to them. What they wore at the balls is given much more prominence.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 01:57 am
spendius wrote:
OGI wrote-

Quote:
the way i see it, if a girl is doing me the favor of giving me the most pleasureable experience possible in this reality, it doesnt matter.

Which suggests that you are fortunate enough to still be at the reflex stage. It gets more tricky after a while.

Cal wrote-

Quote:
I'm still around a2k, like everything, things just taper off after some time.

I have found that it gets more interesting.

whats the reflex stage? im lost.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 02:09 am
OGIONIK wrote:
[whats the reflex stage? im lost.

You obviously are in the reflex stage.

You know, this Pavlov thing: expected behavior=> reward...
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 02:15 am
What, she rings a bell and he gets a bone on?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 02:29 am
That's the spirit of it...
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 03:12 am
So you could say that she tinkles and he sprinkles.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 05:29 am
For a little while yes. Then she has to tinkle and add a further refinement. And so on and so on.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 05:36 am
i am still lost, LOL, should i just give up now?

Im trying to fit reflex stage into why head is so great, and how that relates to my post and spitting or swallowing...

Im slow, sorry.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 06:58 am
Keep it that way OGI- it's the safest policy. When you get up to where Francis and myself are it will all become clearer. Not necessarily clear but clearer.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 07:45 am
OG it sounds like what they are saying is that when it's fresh and new things are very exciting and you can get off very easily. These guys are jaded and need more tricks in the bag to be aroused-or have a happy ending.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 07:51 am
How delicately phrased.
0 Replies