$75,000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additives

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 06:21 am
just as a side note.
I don't give MM any credit for this at all.

The idea of questioning the ingredients in a child vaccination has been around in the ' parents world' for a long time.

Even before I was pregnant with Jillian ( 4 years ago ) I was doing the research as well. MM had not even done 911 then.

Im assuming the thought that he gave rise to this issue has come from his last movie?
The one I doubt I will watch... Laughing
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 07:16 am
Setanta wrote:
I'm curious FM, if you therefore agree with this joker's statement to the effect that: "Vaccines have been proven to cause all of today's major diseases." Do you subscribe to his "throw the baby out with the bath water" solution of ending all vaccinations? Do you agree with his claim that the Rockefeller family owns 99% of the companies which manufacture the vaccines? (In another thread, he accused J. P. Morgan, as well--then i pointed out that Morgan had died in 1913; Michael is capable of learning, he's dropped him from the list of villains.)

I thought you knew I was referring to JP Morgan Trust company, Just because I abbreviated it you literally think I was referring to a guy who died around the turn of the previous century, ya right, there's something more to it. To show Setanta's deviance I give you the thread http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2768043#2768043
(it's amazing this guy hasn't been banned yet)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 07:32 am
set, Of course I dont agree with Michaels spin. He would have us believe that vaccines have done nothing to stem the march of diseases, When just the opposite is true. We can cure acute pathogen derived diseases only with vaccines and antitoxins. He cannot disagree with that. My point is that, whether we agree with him or not, Drug diluents DO have some risks associated with this rather "crude" delivery system, namely inoculation .
Its like Democracy, Its a terrible form of govt except when you consider the others.
Note, that my opening line was
Quote:
Somehwere beneath the "conspiracy" level that Michael preaches, lies some truth.

Hardly a ringing endorsement. Im sure that Michael would feel very comfortable with the "9-11" crowd.

The use of specific diluents like methyl/ethyl Hg, Zepherin, and phenols have associate risks (in the sub chronic and chronic level depending on the sensitivity of the inoculee). However, should Michael get bitten by a rabid dog, I dont think that "suing the Rockefellers" for some side effect of the antirabies serum would be the first thing on his plate.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 10:57 am
Surely with all the information you've been posting you have some medical or chemistry degree? What is your educational background if you don't mind my asking?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
I was fairly comfortable with what you wrote, FM, but i was not certain that other people were gonna trip to your satire; of course i saw the options you outlined, to take the vaccination and the chances, or to take your chances with the disease.

Yeah, right, Michael, they should ban me because i don't swallow the simple-minded idiocy of your rants. The J. P. Morgan Chase Foundation is a charitable organization which has tax exemption status for its charitable activities. If you're going to allege that the J. P. Morgan Foundation [sic] owns the Fed, you'll need to come up with better evidence than the latest rant you've copied and pasted from that idiotic World Net Daily propaganda site, or any of the host of other Chicken Little sites of which you are so fond. Now, there is a regulated corporation which trades on the NYSE which was derived from J. P. Morgan's wealth, but i'm not giving you any free hints (although even a racist, alarmist, fundamentalist fanatic should be able to figure it out from what is written here). As for the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds--there are so many of each family who are wealthy and influential in the world, that if you intend to allege conspiracies to own the Fed to our detriment, you're going to need to be far more specific, and to come up with some plausible evidence.

Which is precisely why i ridicule you for the horseshit you post willynilly without the least supporting evidence, other than your favorite alarmist web site rants.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:01 pm
You go Sentanta
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 01:07 pm
Setanta wrote:
I was fairly comfortable with what you wrote, FM, but i was not certain that other people were gonna trip to your satire; of course i saw the options you outlined, to take the vaccination and the chances, or to take your chances with the disease.

Yeah, right, Michael, they should ban me because i don't swallow the simple-minded idiocy of your rants. The J. P. Morgan Chase Foundation is a charitable organization which has tax exemption status for its charitable activities. If you're going to allege that the J. P. Morgan Foundation [sic] owns the Fed, you'll need to come up with better evidence than the latest rant you've copied and pasted from that idiotic World Net Daily propaganda site, or any of the host of other Chicken Little sites of which you are so fond. Now, there is a regulated corporation which trades on the NYSE which was derived from J. P. Morgan's wealth, but i'm not giving you any free hints (although even a racist, alarmist, fundamentalist fanatic should be able to figure it out from what is written here). As for the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds--there are so many of each family who are wealthy and influential in the world, that if you intend to allege conspiracies to own the Fed to our detriment, you're going to need to be far more specific, and to come up with some plausible evidence.

Which is precisely why i ridicule you for the horseshit you post willynilly without the least supporting evidence, other than your favorite alarmist web site rants.

I already provided the supporting documentation from the beginning. NONE of it was from worldnetdaily. The thread we're talking about is here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2768043#2768043

In it I cited ** Source: Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976.

Nothing as you say again.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 01:58 pm
No, you cited (the verb you wanted was "to cite"--"site" is a noun, not a verb) a web site which excerpts the report you named, and a web site which is maintained by a gentleman who has a book to sell you based on the allegations of man calling himself Johnny Liberty. "Johnny Liberty" is actually John David Van Hove, of Hawaii, who has been convicted of tax evasion, and peddles the all too typical line that he is not obliged to pay his taxes, because the Federal Reserve is an illegal bureau, and that it is unconstitutional to tax people's income. That is not what any reasonable person would describe as an unbiased source--which explains why i didn't bother to respond to you in the other thread.

It is hardly a reasonable criticism of me that i don't share your credulity.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 02:11 pm
Quote:
It all started when Gregory bought a copy of Johnny Liberty's book The Soveriegn American. It contained ideas and proposed solutions that carried his thinking in a different direction. Gregory introduced Steven to the book, and he was also excited about it. The two men started seeking out others of similar interests, and one Saturday, attended a presentation put on in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, by Jack Smith of Right Way L.A.W.

Jack is a very engaging and knowledgeable speaker. Gregory and Steven joined Right Way, and later attended their Frontline Masters program.

This is taken from the "About Us" page at the web site which Michael linked for his horseshit story about the Federal Reserve. This can be seen at the top of the home page of the site which Michael linked, "The Lawful Path" web site:

Quote:
This Site is dedicated to study of the True Law, and a return to Lawful Government. We pray that you will enjoy your visit, and maybe find some help if you're in need. It is Our Hope that the Information found Here will awaken and instruct all who enter.

May the One True God bless you, and keep you on the lawful path.

You can visit the home page of this bogus web site by clicking here.

So, Michael did not in fact quote a Federal report, he cited a page at a web site run by right-wing Christian tax rebels, which claims that the report says what Michael is attempting to claim it did. But the web site he linked, as can be seen from the "About Us" quote above, was "inspired" by the "tax rebel" and con-man "Johnny Liberty." That would be Mr. John David Van Hove, who calls himself "Johnny Liberty."

Mr. Van Hove plead guilty to tax and wire fraud, in an allegation that he bilked "clients" out of more than $700,000 by offering them ways to hide their assets from the Internal Revenue Service. You can read the Honolulu Advertiser article about Mr. Van Hove's guilty plea by clicking here.

This sort of thing is what passes for evidence at Michael's house.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:31 am
farmerman wrote:
Somehwere beneath the "conspiracy" level that Michael preaches, lies some truth. Many reearchesr have been concerned about vaccine diluents like methyl mercury, "Zepeherin chloride" phenols and phenol "grabbers". These chemicals have been best for keeping the active ingredients available so that the very doses arent either ineffective or, on the other hand, (like in the case of rabies vaccine) a cause of colateral infection.
Lets face it, vaccines are a crude "shotgun" method of delivering many disease cures. Its a rather poor method when you actually think about it. You make a precis of the very thing that causes the disease, you kill it (or make a suspension of enzyme derivatives) then you inject it into muscle tissue(or IV it) . You mostly hope that the disease is arrested by the vaccine, or in the case of preventive medicine,you hope the bodies own immune system is triggered to mount a defensive titer.

I am certain that we will find a mutch more benign method of delivering life saving cures in the future Im certain that the "evil"drug companies are working on it (especially if there is a high return from some "booster dose delivery system") . Until that happens, as many people have ,not so obliquely referenced herein , our decisions as medical service customers is whether to

A TAke the shot, recognizing that it has potential chronic risk effects

B, F*ck the shot and just die from tjhe illness.

We can thank Michael for bringing this up in a non "hysterical" fashion. :wink:

Exactly.

I'm going hunting this year; I plan to use a shotgun.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 06:51 am
Quote:
The year before measles vaccination was made compulsory in 1985, Singapore had a measles outbreak.

At that time, over 2,000 children suffered from measles, with 400 having brain damage and seven dead.

SOURCE

20% brain damage from the measles. I wonder if this lunatic is suggesting that 20% of vaccinations cause brain damage?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 09:39 am
Michael, you may as well just give it up, we're not buying it
0 Replies