$75,000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additives

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:44 am
Drinking these chemicals (classified toxic poison & toxic waste) is much safer than injecting them. First your saliva, then your stomach acids, then the liver saves your body from being damaged by these major poisons. Injecting it directly inflicts major damage to the cells in the body, as it bypasses your body's defenses and destroys the immune system. Vaccines have been proven to cause all of today's major diseases. There's been so many lawsuits won proving vaccination causes autism that it is no longer open for debate, it is a settled issue. I think everyone who gets vaccinated is not trusting Jesus, because Jesus said our bodies must not be defiled.

Mercola
Thursday, July 19, 2007

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/19/75-000-offered-for-md-to-publicly-drink-vaccine-additives.aspx

Jock Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.

The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated. It would include, but not be limited to:

* Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
* Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
* Aluminum
* Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
* Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)

On August 1, 2007, if no one has taken the challenge, the offer will be increased to $90,000 and will increase at a rate of $5,000 per month until someone accepts.

Vaccination Liberation Press Release

Jock Doubleday's Vaccination Liberation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,766 • Replies: 31
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 12:46 pm
Boy, you sure have a hangup on vaccines.
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 12:58 pm
but not limited to? so what's stopping these people from putting arsenic or so in there as well? the number of lawsuits won is in no way an indicator that something is true. where is the proof that vaccines cause "all of today's sickness" ? i've been vaccinated for alllll sorts of things and i'm perfectly healthy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 03:21 pm
OHMYF*CKINGGOD ! ! !

Before the army sent me overseas, they vaccinated me for God knows how many things, because i was going to southeast Asia. There were at least six vaccinations . . .

I'M DOOMED, I TELL YOU, DOOMED ! ! !

Of course, that was in 1970 . . . BUT I COULD KEEL OVER AT ANY MOMENT ! ! !
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 04:58 pm
Setanta wrote:
OHMYF*CKINGGOD ! ! !

Before the army sent me overseas, they vaccinated me for God knows how many things, because i was going to southeast Asia. There were at least six vaccinations . . .

Most of it takes many years to mutate into the major diseases such as cancer , Epstein barr virus, etc, dont worry. There's also options to remove such toxic metals such as chelation therapies.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 05:36 pm
Re: $75,000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additiv
michael1 wrote:
Vaccines have been proven to cause all of today's major diseases.

You mean...by trying to prevent disease we are are, in fact, creating disease??? And everyone in the medical establishment KNOWS about this??? How diabolical! Such a profound conspiracy! That old saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" is all bullshit!!! THAT'S IT! No flu shot for ME this year!
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 05:43 pm
I posted extensively on the Mercury, as well as the ALUMINUM in the shots. You definately dont want to get any aluminum in your body because it probably isn't coming out. Youd have to go through so much chelation therapy you lose much of your bone density in minerals first before the aluminum comes out. God didn't intend for that to go into the body.

Here's some discussion here on able2know on the mercury & aluminum http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=97009&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
0 Replies

USAFHokie80

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 08:26 pm
The only problem with your theory... is the chemistry involved. See, certain compounds are very hard to break apart because of their chemical bonds. Take water, for example. A hydrogen bond is the strongest of the 4 types. Hydrogen is explosive. Oxygen is (obviously) a strong oxidizer. However, put the two together and the resulting molecule has a completely opposite effect. Aluminum might be poisonous in a pure form, or in certain molecular forms that can be easily broken apart by our body. However, when it is bound to certain things, it no long has the ability to react in our body. So these forms of aluminum you're so worried about... aren't actually toxic.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:05 pm
Not to mention sodium and chloride are both deadly chemicals. But combine them and you have salt - an important nutrient
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:42 pm
Re: $75,000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additiv
michael1 wrote:
Drinking these chemicals (classified toxic poison & toxic waste) is much safer than injecting them. First your saliva, then your stomach acids, then the liver saves your body from being damaged by these major poisons. Injecting it directly inflicts major damage to the cells in the body, as it bypasses your body's defenses and destroys the immune system. Vaccines have been proven to cause all of today's major diseases. There's been so many lawsuits won proving vaccination causes autism that it is no longer open for debate, it is a settled issue. I think everyone who gets vaccinated is not trusting Jesus, because Jesus said our bodies must not be defiled.

Anybody know a good euphamism for 'horse pucky'?
Mercola
Thursday, July 19, 2007

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/19/75-000-offered-for-md-to-publicly-drink-vaccine-additives.aspx

Jock Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.

The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated. It would include, but not be limited to:

* Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
* Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
* Aluminum
* Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
* Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)

On August 1, 2007, if no one has taken the challenge, the offer will be increased to $90,000 and will increase at a rate of $5,000 per month until someone accepts.

Vaccination Liberation Press Release

Jock Doubleday's Vaccination Liberation
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:12 am
michael1, How about the TB vaccine.

I told the docter I would pass today.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:28 am
michael1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:
OHMYF*CKINGGOD ! ! !

Most of it takes many years to mutate into the major diseases such as cancer , Epstein barr virus, etc, dont worry. There's also options to remove such toxic metals such as chelation therapies.

and excorcism. don't forget excorcism! it's not too late, setanta.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 03:17 am
USAFHokie80 wrote:
Aluminum might be poisonous in a pure form, or in certain molecular forms that can be easily broken apart by our body. However, when it is bound to certain things, it no long has the ability to react in our body. So these forms of aluminum you're so worried about... aren't actually toxic.

Show me some of these molecular forms you speak of. Surely it couldn't be the form in the vaccines as I will show you. Also which enzymes break down aluminum? There are enzymes that deal with over 70 trace minerals that occur in natural plant foods, but no enzymes for breaking down rocks etc.

You can't mutate Aluminum into something non toxic no matter what you do to it. Just go by the case studies of the exact same aluminum put in the fraudulent HPV vaccine (according to NVIC.ORG the national authority and watchdog of vaccines)

There is 675 micrograms of reactive aluminum in the 3-shot series.

17 girls have died in clinical trials and 85% of 1200 recipients have had severe side effects ranging from myalgia, asthma, facial paralysis, seizures, loss of consciousness and Guillain-Barre syndrome. These
trials were rushed thanks to Merck who is trying to be the first on the market w/an HPV vaccine. Glaxco-Smith-Kline is close on their heels with their own version.

Appoximately $5 million has been given by Merck to market this vaccine through advocacy groups promoted by Merck in state gov'ts. In CO, sponsors in "Women in Gov't" worked alongside Merck to attempt a mandate requiring their vaccine in schools. It backfired as Merck was advised to back off due to collusion w/state officials in states such as TX whereby Gov. Rick Perry had staff w/Merck ties. Transparency anyone? Parental groups have rallied to defeat this mandate and the bill was killed.

Merck has been a big Illuminati Organization since the 1700's, fine trust them since they push things through with big sums of money.. they only try and control populaces, and have agreements with the big warlord billionaires I covered in this post http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2768043#2768043
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:11 am
dagmaraka wrote:
michael1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:
OHMYF*CKINGGOD ! ! !

and excorcism. don't forget excorcism! it's not too late, setanta.

Come on, Dag, you're a witch, all you Slinky Slovak Seductresses are witches . . . you could fix me up . . . YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT, DAG ! ! !
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:20 am
There is not the evidence that vaccines cause autism that this lunatic suggests. Autism commonly manifests around the 18 month mark, which is co-incidentally the time when vaccine boosters are given. I challenge this pathetic loser to actually cite a proven case. Hopefully he's sterile, so won't have the chance to pass on his genes, then other children won't be at risk to being exposed to his un-vaccinated offspring.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:24 am
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/vaxliars/pertussis1.htm

Take a look at what this dangerous demented freak would have your children suffer. You won't see the cosmic jewish zombie helping these poor kids out.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:36 am
Somehwere beneath the "conspiracy" level that Michael preaches, lies some truth. Many reearchesr have been concerned about vaccine diluents like methyl mercury, "Zepeherin chloride" phenols and phenol "grabbers". These chemicals have been best for keeping the active ingredients available so that the very doses arent either ineffective or, on the other hand, (like in the case of rabies vaccine) a cause of colateral infection.
Lets face it, vaccines are a crude "shotgun" method of delivering many disease cures. Its a rather poor method when you actually think about it. You make a precis of the very thing that causes the disease, you kill it (or make a suspension of enzyme derivatives) then you inject it into muscle tissue(or IV it) . You mostly hope that the disease is arrested by the vaccine, or in the case of preventive medicine,you hope the bodies own immune system is triggered to mount a defensive titer.

I am certain that we will find a mutch more benign method of delivering life saving cures in the future Im certain that the "evil"drug companies are working on it (especially if there is a high return from some "booster dose delivery system") . Until that happens, as many people have ,not so obliquely referenced herein , our decisions as medical service customers is whether to

A TAke the shot, recognizing that it has potential chronic risk effects

B, F*ck the shot and just die from tjhe illness.

We can thank Michael for bringing this up in a non "hysterical" fashion. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:55 am
http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/researchmercury.php

from the association itself.

Quote:
The National Autism Association is currently funding the Burbacher/Charleston study into the effects of mercury exposure in the brain.

The mercury study's primary investigator is Dr. Thomas Burbacher, a University of Washington researcher. Burbacher's earlier research found that exposure to Thimerosal, the ethylmercury-based vaccine preservative, resulted in inorganic mercury deposits in the brain that were twice the amount of those following exposure to equal amounts of methyl mercury, the type commonly found in fish. Previous research has documented that inorganic mercury is associated with a neuro-inflammatory process, recently documented to also occur in the brains of children diagnosed with autism. Inorganic mercury has no discernable half-life and, once trapped in the brain, continues to damage brain cells.

NAA has been assisting in funding the ongoing Burbacher research since 2005.

0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:56 am
Wilso wrote:
There is not the evidence that vaccines cause autism that this lunatic suggests. Autism commonly manifests around the 18 month mark, which is co-incidentally the time when vaccine boosters are given. I challenge this pathetic loser to actually cite a proven case. Hopefully he's sterile, so won't have the chance to pass on his genes, then other children won't be at risk to being exposed to his un-vaccinated offspring.

Great idea Wilso. Since this forum is for debating health issues, I will open up a thread just on that subject alone, and my goal will be to post 100 cases determined by expert witnesses in court. It will take some time because there are so many. The thing is like Bush said two years ago he had to sign an executive order banning anyone from suing vaccine producers because all of them but the one big one was put out of business. So it has been a battle getting any more cases in the last two years, but ones over the last ten years are abundant. However, most will argue that the main cause was the mercury which has been taken out of many. Yet it is still going to be kept in 7 major vaccines until the year 2010. Even countries like Russia found the link and removed the mercury out of child vaccines back in the 1970's, not to mention all European countries. America still has yet to remove it from the major vaccines. The scary thing is it is still in all the flu shots.

There are a lot of myths out that vaccines have cured the larger diseases, propaganda put out by Rockefeller family who owns 99% of the vaccine industry, as well as much of the oil companies they use to make the pills out of. There has been no proven benefits of vaccinations, however the real cures to illnesses, and many times people still get polio, hepatitis, small pox, measles, mumps and every other disease even after they were vaccinated for it, this is a medical fact! However the real proven cure has been the removal of improper pesticides such as DDT from farming. Only countries still with those farming practices have those diseases, no matter how much they vaccinate. Many of the times people still get the disease they were vaccinated against. Not to mention people still getting the flu. Sometimes the only ones who get the flu are the ones who took the shot.

Banned around the world, but not in the United States

That might explain why thimerosal was nearly eliminated in many countries 20 years ago. In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative for children. Most adult vaccines throughout Europe still contain thimerosal. In America this so-called "preservative" is approved to continue to be used up until the year 2010. It is Bush Executive Order 10789 that was put into place to protect the last remaining vaccine producer from being sued for any well proven injury injecting this poison has caused.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 06:17 am
I'm curious FM, if you therefore agree with this joker's statement to the effect that: "Vaccines have been proven to cause all of today's major diseases." Do you subscribe to his "throw the baby out with the bath water" solution of ending all vaccinations? Do you agree with his claim that the Rockefeller family owns 99% of the companies which manufacture the vaccines? (In another thread, he accused J. P. Morgan, as well--then i pointed out that Morgan had died in 1913; Michael is capable of learning, he's dropped him from the list of villains.)
0 Replies