Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 01:52 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I helped win a war.

Oh yeah? What was your MOS?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 01:58 pm
Scientific Programmer, Analyst, Lockheed (never served, but that is pretty close). We won two wars in 7 years, to be honest. Remember, Lockheed, when you want the VERY best.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 01:59 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Ramp up... W went in way too light. Also, if PC demands a fairness doctrine, then the war reporting should be fair, and not always focus on the bad. But that's how they sell ad time....
Relax buddy and swallow failure. Your side are the only ones that lost the war by...well,being losers. Losers like to blame people and try to make them mad because their bitter.

Everything you guys could do wrong you did wrong. We just exploited it to drag it down along with a peoples will to endure in an ocupied country and a dissenting America.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:01 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Scientific Programmer, Analyst, Lockheed (never served, but that is pretty close). We won two wars in 7 years, to be honest. Remember, Lockheed, when you want the VERY best.

So, basdically, you never served in the armed forces, and when you claim you helped win a war, you're a liar.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:03 pm
Setanta wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

So, basdically, you never served in the armed forces, and when you claim you helped win a war, you're a liar.

Didn't GWB say that you can help win wars simply by spending money?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:03 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Ramp up... W went in way too light.

get your ass over there then hero.... I don't see you doing your duty as a real live American...

Really? I helped win a war. Winning is a lot more fun than listening you whiners.

you didn't do **** but work at a place that manufactured equipment that has military use. Big f**king deal. In 1968 I worked for Babcock and Wilcox, had a government security clearance and inspected the fuel fillers that powered our nuclear fleet.

So I guess you could say I helped lose the Viet Nam war.

what an idiot.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:06 pm
No, you guys are the idiots. Premature pullouts. Gutless pukes.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:07 pm
maporsche wrote:
Setanta wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Good point, Boss . . . in the days when i used to get drunk every weekend, i was a five star, first class patriot, huh?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:09 pm
The Democratic party, if it truly represents America, just proves that most Americans are truly stupid, uneducated, chicken shits.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:12 pm
why not get the hell out then? Since you seem to hate America. We don't need you, there's a war going on. You claim to support it but haven't been over there to put your money where your mouth is.

Anyone besides me think that falls under the category of gutless puke? Very Happy

just asking. Just a rhetorical question.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:14 pm
At least I support our troops. They HATE you. And you don't care.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:19 pm
I support the troops, i just don't support that idiot Cheney who doesn't care how many die. You do not, of course, have any reason to say that they hate me. What i don't care about is the idiocy which passes for an informed opinion at your house.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:25 pm
You complain of other people idiocy, yet you say "i just don't support that idiot Cheney who doesn't care how many die."

That's so much BS. You have no idea what his feelings are and I would bet you a dollar that he actually DOES care about the deaths of American service personnel. Whether he shows that caring to your personal comfort level is immaterial.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:27 pm
another armchair warrior bows up from the safety of his keyboard.... Laughing
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:27 pm
McGentrix wrote:

That's so much BS. You have no idea what his feelings are and I would bet you a dollar that he actually DOES care about the deaths of American service personnel. Whether he shows that caring to your personal comfort level is immaterial.

I'm sure he does care too........just not as much as he cares for cheap oil, political power for him or his party, making money, etc.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:29 pm
Setanta wrote:
maporsche wrote:
Setanta wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Good point, Boss . . . in the days when i used to get drunk every weekend, i was a five star, first class patriot, huh?

You were a great American...something for our school children to look up to. It's hard to imagine how much you sacrificed, how many nights away, how many uncomfortable mornings you must have had.

Someday someone will write books about your service Set.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:30 pm
If Cheney had ever cared about how many Americans would die, he could have taken steps to assure that there were sufficient troops, that they had enough body armor to go around, that they had enough armored vehicles to protect them from IEDs. He's done nothing, other that to slip an un-bid contract to his buddies at Halliburton, where he worked before he got this White House scam.

So tell me, McWhitey, when and you and your heroic buddy Cjhsa going to sign up and go to Iraq to put your money where your big mouths so frequently are found?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:31 pm
Setanta wrote:
If Cheney had ever cared about how many Americans would die, he could have taken steps to assure that there were sufficient troops, that they had enough body armor to go around, that they had enough armored vehicles to protect them from IEDs. He's done nothing, other that to slip an un-bid contract to his buddies at Halliburton, where he worked before he got this White House scam.

So tell me, McWhitey, when and you and your heroic buddy Cjhsa going to sign up and go to Iraq to put your money where your big mouths so frequently are found?

As soon as you come to my house and kiss my ass.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:32 pm
McGentrix wrote:
and I would bet you a dollar that he actually DOES care about the deaths of American service personnel.

I would bet you that if Cheney stood to lose a dollar he sacrifice a soldier to keep it.

"A dollar" being figurative. I am at least 90% sure he values a soldier more than an actual $1 bill........well, maybe 80% sure.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:32 pm
Mark the spot, Mighty Uranus, you're all ass as far as anyone here can tell.
0 Replies