9/11 Proof on Video: CNN/FOXNEWS-Involvement!!!

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 09:13 am
9/11 Proof on Video: CNN/FOXNEWS-Involvement!!! Fake airplane impacts turn to be missiles at WTC

September Clues, Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeIVD5wT4KE&mode=related&search=

September Clues, Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy3hg4MMyqQ&mode=related&search=

September Clues, Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5EXXyN_Us&mode=related&search=

September Clues, Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU9607IVOiY&mode=related&search=

September Clues, Part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvJyj5zEzg&mode=related&search=

September Clues, Part 6:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE3lPxadzNI&mode=related&search=
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,627 • Replies: 58
No top replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:06 am
This is a very disturbing video. I have come to no conclusions other than this is another reason we need new investigations of 911. I've watched only the first in the series. It's so mind blowing I'm gonna wait awhile before I look at the next one. It's all so convoluted. I know the Bushies are certainly capable of attacking us and making it look like someone else did it. Documented history proves false flag attacks have been the norm. But what of the conspiracy theorists who do studies like this? Are they up to something or just genious patriots who want answers for all the right national security reasons? The matter is so hugely important maybe even a matter of survival of the species if such madmen got their fingers on a nookYOUler button they've threatened to use. We need public investigations with scientists from both sides and with the whole world watching like it means something.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:19 am
What a crock of BS...

I notice they don't use the feed I was watching that day... CNBC...

I watched the plane hit live. The CNBC video shows the plane banking so it is easy to see that it IS a plane. The anchors didn't notice it on the live feed which isn't suprising because they were busy looking at the camera not their feed.

As for the pixel to pixel comparison, standard TV video is 480 pixels high. There is no such thing as a "micro comparison" with the few pixels that represent that "plane nose". Instead they increase the resolution to try to fake that they are closer. The pixels are not what would have been on the video. The pixels are "enhanced" meaning they CHANGED the pixels to do their comparison.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:31 am
This could be an attempt by government informants, designed to 'poison the well' of the 9/11 truth movement.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:36 am
"This could be an attempt by government informants, designed to 'poison the well' of the 9/11 truth movement." Sure it could. But what's most BS is saying there are not plenty of legit reasons for new investigations.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:41 am
But upon further examination, the pixel to pixel comparison is exactly the same as the Empire State Building. It's obvious the Empire State building was rammed through the Tower. You only need to do an actual pixel to pixel comparison to prove it..

But then when you look at it again and turn it on its side it looks exactly like the flame on a bic lighter. So that would mean the tower was attacked with a bic lighter.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:42 am
Zippo wrote:
This could be an attempt by government informants, designed to 'poison the well' of the 9/11 truth movement.

Or it could just be someone that is sane.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:46 am
blueflame1 wrote:
"This could be an attempt by government informants, designed to 'poison the well' of the 9/11 truth movement." Sure it could. But what's most BS is saying there are not plenty of legit reasons for new investigations.

Absolutely!

Zogby Poll: Over 70 Million American Adults Support New 9/11 Investigation

The poll is the first scientific survey of Americans' belief in a 9/11 cover up or the need to investigate possible US government complicity, and was commissioned to inform deliberations at the June 2~4 "9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future" conference in Chicago. Poll results indicate 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success" (with 8% unsure).
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:57 am
I said it before and I will say it again.

When anyone comes up with a plausible alternative explaination that explains even the most basic facts (like what happend to the passengers that were on the planes) I will stop ridiculing you people.

The unwillingness to give up wacko conspiracy theories in spite of the fact that no one can come up with even one single plausible alternative to the official version is pathetic.

So instead of these silly videos.... how about a plausible alternative. I asked for one before and I am still waiting.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 01:17 pm
I think you are going to wait a long time if you are looking for plausibility from our conspiricy friends here on a2k.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 01:32 pm
I can barely address this silliness 'cause I think there's more credible evidence of the Big Bang than this incredible attempt to muddy up already turbulent waters. Mind numbing nonsense from the conspiracy theorist who are actually conspirators themselves in trying to fool the willing fool. If you're surfing around the internet for actual facts, you will find this crap thrust at you like bait for the lunatic fringe that it is.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:14 am
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:29 am
Quote:
Mr. Ayres is a nationally recognized expert in building air conditioning design

And next we are pleased to announce that Mr Peter Smith, a recognized employee of the month for Rotorooter in Podunk, WI has joined the call for a new investigation. Mr Smith is an expert in "away go troubles down the drain" and feels that he should keep up with the Joneses, Dr Steven Jones that is.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:38 am
parados, I guess you had to say something.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:53 am
blueflame1 wrote:
parados, I guess you had to say something.

When will the decorators step forward to begin an investigation of the exploding wallpaper? You'd think that structural engineers should be the experts to examine the reasons the towers collapsed and damaged surrounding buildings:

http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2001/december5/wtc-125.html

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html

http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

There are many more.

I suppose if the air-conditioning had been working properly, it would have kept the steel girders from softening, buckling and causing the failure of the central structure.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 08:14 am
Why do demolition companies exist when all you have to do is douse your high rise with jet fuel and PRESTO! you got a primo 100% demolished building?

j/k i dont know WTF happened, but i damn well know that jet fuel demolition was one precise event. i mean seriously it was so tall you would have thought it would have tipped sideways or something.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 08:23 am
Research it -- the towers were constructed to collapse straight down precisely if an aircraft crashed into it accidentally. This was no accident, of course but the results are the same. In fact, it did not altogether work as surround buildings were damaged. It would have been far worse if the towers had tipped over.

It wasn't just the aircraft fuel -- it was jumbo jets piercing the buildings like explosive filled missiles.

Unless your future demolitionists feel it's economically feasible to buy jumbo jets and fly them into buildings you want to demolish. It's unlikely to work on buildings not constructed with this innovative approach to skyscraper design.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 09:58 am
I don't believe every theory out there....but I don't belive the complete 9/11 report either.

I also believe that it's entirely possible that the 9/11 report is accurate and there is no conspiracy in the attack itself....but I wouldn't be surprised if the government simply allowed it to happen by not doing anything to stop it.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 10:28 am
Quote:
Research it -- the towers were constructed to collapse straight down precisely if an aircraft crashed into it accidentally.

Biggest bullsh!t on Ak2

WTC - Designed to Withstand MULTIPLE Plane Impacts

TWO WTC DESIGNERS SAY BUILDING DESIGNED FOR PLANE IMPACT

February 27, 1993: WTC Engineer Says Building Would Survive Jumbo Jet Hitting It
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 11:04 am
Zippo wrote:
Quote:
Research it -- the towers were constructed to collapse straight down precisely if an aircraft crashed into it accidentally.

Biggest bullsh!t on Ak2

WTC - Designed to Withstand MULTIPLE Plane Impacts

TWO WTC DESIGNERS SAY BUILDING DESIGNED FOR PLANE IMPACT

February 27, 1993: WTC Engineer Says Building Would Survive Jumbo Jet Hitting It

It was not the plane cash alone that caused the WTC to fall.

Remember FIRE??
0 Replies