nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:51 pm
@imans,
Imans, you are not the wise man your name implies, one chance shall you receive to speak to the beast, Vulcan is your ignored savior. I warn you once.
imans

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 09:39 pm
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:

Imans, you are not the wise man your name implies, one chance shall you receive to speak to the beast, Vulcan is your ignored savior. I warn you once.

pointing wise people from names given prove the liar u r in all means u r pretendin being urs

confirmed from what u claim speakin being a chance given, liar in all senses u pretend sayin freely

as for beast and vulcans it definitely says all about u in pointin lies sources and their ends in ur creepin false invented head

again i repeat to u, when u want smthg u dont touch anything already existing which is surely for else rights, and worse is to confuse freedom with things beings for any pretense of possessing else as being ur right
RexRed

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:50 am
@imans,
imans wrote:

nothingtodo wrote:

pointing wise people from names given prove the liar u r in all means u r pretendin being urs

confirmed from what u claim speakin being a chance given, liar in all senses u pretend sayin freely

as for beast and vulcans it definitely says all about u in pointin lies sources and their ends in ur creepin false invented head

again i repeat to u, when u want smthg u dont touch anything already existing which is surely for else rights, and worse is to confuse freedom with things beings for any pretense of possessing else as being ur right

Imans when you belittle freedom of the individual you are then supporting the freedom for tyranny by other powers...
imans

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 04:59 am
@RexRed,
there is no belittle in freedom
it is wether u have the right to b free then u have it all
or u r not allowed to mean anything else till u reach to realize urself alone so get to know how to realize ur own means about anything without mentionning it regardless to its true objective existence fact and else freedom rights always present
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 11:35 am
@imans,
Imans, what I hear from you, around 50% of the time is..

"I wrote it, did not comprehend it, your the liar."
The other half you hide some quite decent points in your distinct attempt to not learn language skills.

We all have flaws, we all fix them as much as we can, the term 'liar' does not strike you as used by you far more often than anyone else?.. sometimes x% of people say. 'there may be something to that'.

As to the term 'Hypocrite' you use on me, yes, you are right, I am... I have to be, there are some key points need getting out from both sides of the mental fence, if no-one seems to be bothering, one has to push that bit harder..
imans

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:27 pm
@nothingtodo,
wht u hear doesnt matter, u cant use words when u have nothing to say
words are abstractions of absolute objective facts and existing realities rights
who cares what u hear, anyway how do u hear another words

and when ur expression about hearin my words is so ugly how would i think anything else but runnin away from gettin a sense of what stink or rotten livin, who cares surely not me

why do u insist to mean absolute knowledge when obviously u cant but think of one being u or alike subjectively, it is clear that u in constant fact so u always is about what u like and dislike in anything and others, why that obsession to mean knowin anything then, just to add smthg else as more for packages of like and dislike

im reasonin the most retarded i can just to get to urself state of mind

and liars is more objective then truth, as obviously truth is also subjectively but liars cant b subjective
im provin the retarded u r in all ways sayin that u cant pretend knowin anything u dont have that right not even to pretend havin interests in knowing
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 06:12 pm
@imans,
Yes I was retarded.. Retarded to A grade physics capability MERELY.

Yet even in that issue's discussion you bandy around like a fool.
Because not everyone is strapped down for 10 years to learn it, MUST I SPELL IT OUT TO YOU ALONE?

Does it sound to you as though I have nothing to say?

Perpetrator or vileness.

I will put it to you all once more, they steal your children and torture them mentally and physically after placing conscious awareness's up nostrils..
If that is not clear for you, then you BEND. Make out I have zero to say when I have attempted many times with many of you to explain in terms you would grasp and I will make you eat your own gag.

That you place me on servers separate from the majority is of little consequence, you pathetic proponent of ignorance.

You find that one should lie at this juncture in your rapist enabling Freudian world.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 06:39 pm
@nothingtodo,
seperate.
Fouls by removing buttons and altering spelling are pathetic of you, this world appears to be ran by the soon to be vanished for their worth. East AND west is inferior.

Wrath will win if these tactics are all you have.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 03:48 am
@nothingtodo,
it is ur children that are tortured and stolen not mine
im free i cant have children im only me always
it is u that exist from using things and facts and objective existence so from there u deal constantly with others doin the same that what u do on u and what u call belongings and properties

i have no least care to what all ur existence struggle for and mean, when i dont even recognize u existing, that is how i am i dont want to recognize anything of u being, that is what u get from independant beings, ur nightmare actually, not what u think love or anyting, piece of disturbin mental

and put ur preachings in ur but, existence is not only from ur god piece of hypocrit that dare mention stealin and minds tortures while knowin being by the government it decides to worship for any glimse of power u might get from subjectively, piece of spiritual beg

existence is also by objective intelligence even though life is of dirty gods but existence reality so the constant reasons and forms are not of gods
so the stealings and tortures are held from up not u piece of carin parent my ass

nothingtodo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:26 am
@imans,
I see, then I apolagise, I had thought you were an attempted breeder of a trouble causing rodent, perhaps by default since the place is mostly that.

I have no love and I fail to see how I should realise it upon you when your antics are directly, very directly, insult based.

It seems to me, perhaps sometimes to others, that you caught us atop your mother or such.

You agree in the dirty Gods notion?.. Thank you, it is about time someone did.

Glimpse of power?
Glimpse of power?

I have no need of such tedious notions, beyond if I can catch some termite before he bestows upon another the misery your kind bestowed upon me, your kind being those you look right and left to and see as yourself with thier dirty Gods waiting to drop trou' .. Perhaps even for you, or on you.
imans

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 05:54 am
@nothingtodo,
it is amazin how far evil dirt u r a living of, what u would go to invent only to get advantage from others and else, while ur love is that rat u r by eatin any rest or insects on floor that u can get

use urself for whatever u mean especially when u mean ur mother or ur affiliations as i described become dirt bc they use u the same ways that u use them, u finish one exactly as u always wanted and mean being right
love it by force it is gonna b ur end forever

i m exclusively objective but of course it is a notion translated for u being nothing at all, it is ur problem when u cant mean anything at all without meanin urself livin interests of, it is ur problem alone that certify how u should not b here and particularly in philosophical expressions

how did u ever mention dirty gods notion to dare mean another agreement with u about
i saw u mentionned aliens dirty powers for the sick head u r that would go anywhere to justify god powers, as if what u r is not obvious for anyone here
yes everyone agrees with u like u agree with ur god bc anyone mean his freedom and relative positive grounds

so enjoy piece of dirt urself, while liars is totally different thing
as freedom living rights is absolute value, so when u dare disrespect a clear living right then u cant ever pretend but to defend dirt which is logical since u cant mean but ur life

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:28 am
@imans,
Read my next ask mofo...I knew you would kick me when I was down, you argue about issues vast and complex, you point fingers at people without comprehending their struggle, I merely ignore you to get a point out..

YOU, IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN SPEAKING OF VASTNESS AND 'WHO' IS WHAT.. SHOULD RESEARCH 'WHO' IS WHAT. OR PRESUME PERHAPS THEY ARE RIGHT, IF YOU HAVE FOCUS ISSUES SO CRIPPLING.

In Hell there is a truth that you should know...
YOU CAN QUOTE ME.
"No living being in Hell writhes with no reason, no reason from the attacker or the world."

Perhaps your intellect is too flawed to reason the veil of parallel explanation, laid out, as to not scare your women too much.
0 Replies

void123

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:53 pm
@Steve 41oo,
if its subjective then give a subjective definition
0 Replies

void123

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:02 am
@wcpato,
{If evil is subjective then the code of laws are a form of dictatorship} -Appeal to consequences.

(Why do we lock up murderers or pedophiles in jail?!) some cultures don't. e.g. mayans, human sacrifice and greek. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

(Is murder a form of evil? To everybody or just for the majority?) - loaded question

(I think that there is an absolute moral standard and we as humans have that sense of morality written in our DNA...) evidence?
0 Replies

void123

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:12 am
@RexRed,
evil is a concept.
0 Replies

void123

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:14 am
@Bohne,
what if that person is intent on hurting you?
0 Replies

void123

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:15 am
@squinney,
also Antinatalist?
0 Replies

vividamnesia

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:10 am
@RexRed,
Live spelled backwards.
kiuku

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:02 am
Evil is a difference between 2 or more people that causes suffering everywhere. The point is to cause suffering, as, and the bible says it is a natural difference, the natural differences cause strife and mourning, as people fight or argue; cause people to oppose one another, cause it though, a natural impulse that people rationalize. Suffering is evil, defined because we know suffering doesn't really make sense. The First evil is the hatred of God that exists in the enemies of God.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:09 am
@vividamnesia,
It only proves to "live is all part and parcel of evil."
0 Replies