Why not go down to a respected piercing shop and get them to look at your lobes? That is your best source of information (if they are a serious about what they do).
Did you get your piercings with a gun? If so, you are more likely to encounter problems because those things are brutal.
Put in sleepers. I will go against what has been recommended here and say DO NOT WEAR A STUD when you are healing. It does not allow for the proper room for swelling. It can cause infection and scarring. Ouch!
Are your earrings made of medical standard (implant grade) surgical steel? This is what they use in many piercing shops now. The nickel and carbon content in surgical steel is unlikely to cause allergic reactions while plated or 'hypoallergenic' metals, including gold jewelry, can cause problems.
When I got my piercings, I used tea tree oil soap. That's it. Keep it clean and don't touch it all the time.