Sad sex life, Bf rather get lost in his games?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 06:57 am
@Skeleton ,
Here's an observation for you; you have a serious problem with women, even going as far as comparing feminism to male genocide. No wonder you have problems finding a girlfriend and have been so desperate to hang on to one in the past. The reason you're so painfully shy offline is because you know your opinions are incredibly offensive, it's also why women find you tiresome once you've had a drink. It's not the drink that puts them off, it's the crap you spout when drunk. That's my observation based on the crap you spout online, drunk or not.
contrex

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
comparing feminism to male genocide

He's crazy.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:40 am
@contrex,
I think he's just a sad Jeremy Hunt.
contrex

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I think he's just a sad Jeremy Hunt.

Or he's from Berkshire.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 08:24 am
@izzythepush,
You can't tell me what I do or say in real life because you don't know me. I am someone who keeps my mouth shut, even around my closest friends. I don't share my opinions with anyone, drunk or not, so why would I even speak to a girl when I'm drunk? I'm too scared to even approach one, drunk or not. So you tell me, how do women grow tired of hearing someone who doesn't even talk to them? How do I offend women I don't even approach? Seriously. I don't approach or talk to girls, so your argument is baseless. I have never even had an experience where I've approached or talked to a woman while I was drunk, so how would an experience I haven't had affect my shyness?
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
You are literally the only people who know my opinions. I don't share them with anyone in real life. ANYONE. NOBODY I SAY. Nobody can ever hear what I'm thinking. That's why my mouth is shut, drunk or not. My mouth has been shut for years and I don't intend to open it. The Internet is my brain dump.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 08:44 am
@izzythepush,
I guess instead of hating on me big time you could give home boy some advice. I'm open to changing my opinions, it's just a hard thing to do. Come on, put down that hatorade for a sec.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:48 pm
@Skeleton ,
Hate's a bit of an extreme term. My advice to you is to stop hating women, because your posts are full of misogyny. Women are intuitive people, they can tell when someone's ill disposed towards them. Other than that try to get out a bit more, join a club/group that's got both men and women. Maybe bellringing or a choir, or something else with people.
Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 05:41 pm
@izzythepush,
How do I stop hating them? I didn't know I hated them but since I do, what do I do?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:17 am
@Skeleton ,
Read some proper books on feminism for a start. Your shyness is your problem, not anybody else's. Everybody is shy to a certain degree, you just have to suck it up.
farmerman

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 05:26 am
@izzythepush,
learn to sincerely participate in some activity where interets in common can serve as an introduction and a way to more easily discuss the world with women.

Women (the ones you really want to be associated with) usually have a good "bullshit and sincerity" detection system.
Ive not read any of your other threads but, as you sorta come across, if youre a closet misogynist, you will be found out in a heartbeat.

WOmen are as capable in all fields as are men. They excel in many and , until you accept them as people that youd enjoy as friends, you wont be doing too well as a potential lover.
So focus on the activity, and let that become an introduction .and appreciate a friendship with some women within these activities. Thats the first step.

Skeleton

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 06:21 am
@farmerman,
Did you just generalize? Holy **** dude
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 06:23 am
@izzythepush,
What's a proper book on feminism? I don't know any.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 09:12 am
@Skeleton ,
Try google. I'm not really in the business of advising people online, but here's an idea. When you meet women don't view them as a potential conquest from the off, just talk to them as if you would anyone else.

Sex is not a human right, if it was we'd have government funded brothels. We don't, but don't resent or blame women for you not getting any.
Skeleton

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Actually sex is human instinct. If we weren't meant to do it we wouldn't have genitals or genders. I get what you're saying though, lol.
0 Replies