If only his name was Pete Williams instead of Abdul Artan, eh?

layman

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 11:43 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

I just read that an American is something like 50 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than they are by a terrorist.

Just like Abdul was killed by cops, eh? Too bad he can't add to the statistics you use to insinuate that cops are like terrorists, eh? He wasn't American.

If you look at the people who commit crimes in this country, it turns out that this group has a MUCH HIGHER chance of being put in prison by the brutal US criminal justice system than the average person. Talk about your discrimination, eh?

It just aint fair, I tellzya!
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2016 07:01 pm
Let's see: Orlando, San Berdoo, Fort Hood, OSU--what is the common denominator here?

Here's one: All of these poor muslim perpetrators were killed by cops, as I recall.

POLICE BRUTALITY, I tellzya!

I mean, like, ya talk about your "islamophobia," eh? Racist cops prove it exists.

Edit: I'm wrong. My bad. They didn't kill that Fort Hood guy. But the racists sentenced him to death, so, same thing, eh?

Why can't they just leave these poor boys be, I ask ya?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 01:13 pm
Even honest, intelligent, muslims approve of Trump's position, eh?

What's that tellya?

They routinely condemn the suppression of dialogue about this problem.
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 01:19 pm
Here's a few more "assimilated" muslims from the muslim "capital" of the US, Dearborn, Michigan.

0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 02:16 pm
Quote:
Christians Win Major Court Case 3 Years After Being Stoned by Muslims...in MICHIGAN

During the 2012 Arab International Festival in Dearborn, Michigan, Christian evangelists were “stoned” by Muslim attendees.

Following the attack, during which angry Muslims threw bottles and other items at the evangelists, the American Freedom Law Center (AFLC) filed a lawsuit on behalf on their behalf against Wayne County and the Sheriff's Office for failing to protect the Christians' First Amendment right

“[T]he Sixth Circuit ruled that the County and the two Deputy Chief defendants were liable for violating the Christians’ First Amendment rights to free speech and the free exercise of religion and for depriving the Christians of the equal protection of the law.”

http://ijr.com/2015/11/460539-christians-win-major-court-case-3-years-after-being-stoned-by-muslims-in-michigan/

I guess the cheese-eatin liberal line, i.e., that anyone who opposes illegal muslim behavior is always WRONG, aint gunna fly no more, eh?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 02:26 pm
Assimilate, or GTFO!!
0 Replies

perennialloner

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 04:04 pm
@layman,
Everyone knows that there's a problem with people who are Muslim committing terrorism. I know that a lot of Muslims want reform. I know that the Muslims in this video aren't that unique. But they are unique for thinking that Trump and the policies he promotes will successfully change the way Islam is practiced in Muslim communities. How would a ban on countries "proven to have a history of committing terrorism against America" help in reforming Islam? Sure, some Muslims who want to hurt America would be kept out, but does that mean we should kick the rest, who are the vast majority, to the curb to die. Have you honestly considered how this kind of ban would affect Muslim communities in the US, who will get the message that they aren't welcome and that the only reason they are allowed to stay is because they arrived before the crackdown. Do you think they're going to be happy that people of their religion have been banned, and profusely thank the United States? Banning people from Muslim-majority countries is not a solution to a complex issue. It's the opposite of a solution.

You might think liberals are spinning their wheels, ignoring an issue, but that's actually because they're not ignoring the issue. They just don't know how to deal with it. Trump has zero political experience, but since he's offered an "easy" solution to a big problem, which he has little understanding of, people think he has everything worked out. He doesn't.
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 04:14 pm
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

How would a ban on countries "proven to have a history of committing terrorism against America" help in reforming Islam? Sure, some Muslims who want to hurt America would be kept out, but does that mean we should kick the rest, who are the vast majority, to the curb to die.

It is not America's job, or concern, to "reform Islam." They have to do that for themselves. No one has suggested that all muslims be "kicked to the curb." If they want to whine and take offense at American values, they are free to leave the country, of course.

Good riddance.
perennialloner

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 04:17 pm
@layman,
My point was that the "honest, intelligent Muslims who approve of Trump's position" are misguided, and therefore, don't tell us whatever it is you think they are telling us.
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 04:20 pm
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

My point was that the "honest, intelligent Muslims who approve of Trump's position" are misguided, and therefore, don't tell us whatever it is you think they are telling us.

Well, you didn't make that point, if that was your intention.

Misguided? How?

What ARE they telling us, pray-tell?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 04:25 pm
@perennialloner,
Quote:
You might think liberals are spinning their wheels, ignoring an issue, but that's actually because they're not ignoring the issue. They just don't know how to deal with it.

They know exactly what they are doing when dealing with our Muzzie problem, they provide shelter, comfort, cash, and arms to our enemies. That's treason. I believe Trump has a well thought out plan to serve & protect this country & her interests via our rule of law system, a refreshing change from the last 8 years of lawlessness.
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 04:42 pm
@Frugal1,
Presumably he's unaware of the facts which came out in the Holy Land Foundation case, and a shitload of other reliable sources of information, eh, Frug?
perennialloner

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 05:05 pm
@layman,
I am a she, and I was born nearly a decade after that so sorry. I'm reading on it now, and I'm not sure what facts you're referring to. The foundation supported the Palestinians. I'm not sure why that's particularly relevant here.

I think the Muslims in the video are misguided because they think Trump's policies to mitigate terrorism will help Muslims and Americans both.
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 05:08 pm
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

I think the Muslims in the video are misguided because they think Trump's policies to mitigate terrorism will help Muslims and Americans alike.

Well, you're welcome to attempt to speak for muslims, if you want. It just so happens that they ARE muslims and don't share your sentiments.

Go figure, eh?
perennialloner

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 05:11 pm
@layman,
I'm from Lebanon. Although I'm not religious, many of my family members are, so I know just a little bit about Muslims. Should we talk about all the Muslims that do share my sentiments?
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 05:19 pm
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

I'm from Lebanon. Although I'm not religious, many of my family members are, so I know just a little bit about Muslims. Should we talk about all the Muslims that do share my sentiments?

Talk about anything you want. I'm not going to look it up again, but, as I recall, a huge percentage of muslims approve of, and see it as their duty help achieve, the ascension of sharia law to a governing status in America. You can talk about them, all you want. I wasn't talkin about them.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 05:55 pm
Even in countries where they routinely throw gays off of 10-story buildings and stone women who have been raped to death, there is a small minority of muslims who desire, and even (dangerously) speak out for, reform. But they are talking to fundamentalist muslims who reject those views.

Perhaps there is a large segment that secretly desires reform, but, if so, they dare not express it. They know where the real power is, and the consequences those in power will subject them to if they acknowledge a desire to reform fundamental Islam, which only, after all, expresses God's will. "Blasphemy" is NOT treated kindly by fundamentalist muslims.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 05:57 pm
What Muzzies really think

0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 06:39 pm
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

I was born nearly a decade after that so sorry. I'm reading on it now, and I'm not sure what facts you're referring to. The foundation supported the Palestinians. I'm not sure why that's particularly relevant here.

Well, if you're not familiar with things that happened before you were born, then you might not be aware of the primary "weapon" that Hamas used at the time (and still does).

It was to strap a bomb to the ass of some devout muslim, who would then infiltrate Israeli territory, enter a children's school bus, then blow them all up, along with his own zealous ass. In common parlance, this is called "terrorism." But don't feel sorry for the muslim. His religion promises him a huge reward in the afterlife, and the eternal gratitude of, and glorification by, those muslims he leaves behind on earth.
layman

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 07:12 pm
Stoning to death and beheading may seem somewhat "barbaric" to a society which mandates painless "lethal injection" as the only proper form of executing a death sentence, but they serve a beneficial social function for muslims.

Stoning allows virtually any and every muslim who picks up a rock to have an important sense of self-righteousness, and the satisfaction of knowing that he is pleasing Allah when he throws it at some hapless victim.

Beheading is not just an end in itself. It is generally followed by posting the decapitated head on a pike in a public place until it completely decomposes. This serves the valuable purpose of reminding others of their fate should they attempt a similar crime, such as renouncing Islam.
0 Replies