Liberals, feel free to support a liar, cheater and criminal as your next president

McGentrix

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 01:51 pm
@maxdancona,
No, I believe it's Donald Trump, right? I looked at the sign and it does say Donald Trump so you must be incorrect.

Why would a "White Supremacist Trump" go to a black church and talk among the congregants and have them want to vote for him? That's wierd.

Meanwhile, Crooked Hillary goes to the bankers, Wall Street, big money gatherings to collect her tithe because, well because she's crooked and that's what crooked people do.
Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:17 pm
I don't understand . . . liberals don't support Trump.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:19 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:

Why would a "White Supremacist Trump" go to a black church and talk among the congregants and have them want to vote for him? That's wierd.

Why do you find this weird? Just short of 1% of African Americans support Trump. That number may seem high, but it doesn't mean he isn't a White Supremacist.

There are a great deal of respectable people with integrity who are supporting Hillary. By you own logic, doesn't that mean she isn't crooked?

maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:26 pm
@maxdancona,
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/161102112954-hopewell-baptist-mississippi-vandalism-1-exlarge-169.jpg
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:36 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Krumple wrote:
The polls are flipping. Trump will take Ohio and Florida. He just needs a few swing states to beat the Criminal.

Jesus Christ. You people sound like a bad fantasy novel.

Is calling her by her name just too humanizing for you?

"Whatever you do, make sure not to elect she-who-must-not-be-named!"

She has two faces(according to her own words) and many names...liar, crooked, corrupt, criminal...but soon hopefully just a number at Danbury.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:38 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Maybe he is reading the Bible. If he got to the part where Jesus said people who don't welcome the stranger are going to be cast into Hell, I imagine that would give him second thoughts.

There aren't too many places in the Bible where Jesus told people to go to Hell. When he did, he happened to be talking about how people treated immigrants. It makes sense, Jesus himself (as a child) fled to another country with his family to escape political oppression.

No Christian who has actually read the Bible and taken it to heart will ever vote for Trump.

Unless it is thought that Trump is analogous to the anti-Roman zealot that Jesus actually was.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:50 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Unless it is thought that Trump is analogous to the anti-Roman zealot that Jesus actually was.
To cite the famous Trump quote: "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."
roger

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I always attributed that quote to Jesus. Maybe that's who Trump thinks that's who he is, but he isn't.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:06 pm
@roger,
It really could be that I'm a bit confused about the origin of that quote - I just thought, it had to be by Trump, the prime example of a loyal taxpayer.
thack45

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 05:12 pm
OP in the title wrote:
Liberals, feel free to support a liar, cheater and criminal as your next president

Being given permission always feels nice. Thanks!
roger

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 05:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Dang it, Walt. I was completely sure you were making a joke. Very Happy
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 05:45 pm
@thack45,
Made me feel good too, but it wasn't a bit clear who he or she was referring to.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 07:23 pm
And to the OP I say, feel free to post a tangential smattering of sad little haymakers, in the standard rambling Facebook rant format
ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 07:26 pm
@thack45,
thack! good to see you around
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 07:46 pm

Here he is, Donald Chump, the King of Bullshitters.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:38 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
They require their constituency to be uneducated and not too bright.

That's been proven; Trump's supporters are the older white and uneducated.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:40 pm
@farmerman,
There are several articles concerning Trump supporters; here's one.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:45 pm
@Real Music,
At one time, Hillary Clinton's approval rating was very high:
Clinton's campaign pointed us to other polling data. A Washington Post-ABC News poll put her favorability at 67 percent as she was winding down as secretary of state and preparing to testify in a Benghazi hearing. A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll conducted at the same time put her approval rating at 69 percent.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Quote:
They require their constituency to be uneducated and not too bright.

That's been proven; Trump's supporters are the older white and uneducated.

I'm older, white, and less opposed to Clinton. Not educated beyond community college. Does that say something bad about Clinton?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:49 pm
@roger,
Come on, roger! There are exceptions to every general statement concerning almost every subject under the sun.
Studies have shown that the majority of Trump supporters are .......
I'm Japanese American; some white guys told me to go back to "my own country" after WWII.
You know what they say about ignorance.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/washington-post-trump-success-attributed-to-uneducated-americans