beating my bullies

mariner

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 12:08 am
im a boy 18 years old currently studying in college. my problem is im always getting bullied everyday by my classmate im humiliated every single day i dont have friends cause they think im gay. but im not i am attracted to girls. probably they get the idea that im gay because i look like one. my face is feminine plus my body is thin. im being unproductive because of that im getting deppressed i cant get support from my parents cause i dont want them to think that im weak cause im the eldest of my siblings.

i have solutions in my mind these are:
1.)Im going to work out and build up muscle and study some martial arts moves so the next time they bully my im going to beat the **** out of them i dont care if i get beat up as long i damage one of them.

2.)getting a girlfriend(this is impossible cause every girl i know thinks im gay and i donnt think they think im attractive to them)

If you guys know more solutions please help me decide what to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,062 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 05:25 am
The fact that you feel both guys and gals won't have anything to do with you is troublesome.

Working out would be a good idea but not for the reason you state (to beat up others)

You are angry and depresses so professional counseling is in order.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 06:46 am
@mariner,
You are studying in college -- there has to be some counselors available to you there. Most colleges have resources like these to help students become part of the campus life. Have you looked into this? Is there a nurse/doctor on campus - most have a medical office - you could reach out to them and they would be able to direct you.

Colleges want their students to succeed - you will not under the circumstances.

Other thoughts to get you involved in campus life - find an organization, or club in an area you are interested. You will have instant friends in sense. Being involved with a group will help you become part of campus life. Usually even smaller colleges are large enough that you will find people that have similar interests and will feel in fit.
0 Replies

mariner

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 07:13 am
@mariner,
thank you guys for responding. i know that violence wont get me anywhere besides i reread the rules in my college handbook that if i instigate a fight i would be expelled.
some say that there is a counselor in my university i would probably visit him.
i just want a normal life why did it have to come to this.

thanks again guys hope i get better.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:00 am
@mariner,
Going to the gym is a really good idea.

Physical exercise is a natural, healthy way to help you feel better about yourself, even the act of working out increases dopamine in your brain and even helps with depression. I would leave out the part about beating the **** out of anyone though. Getting in shape certainly wouldn't hurt.

I would agree that you should also see if counseling helps. It sounds like you might be struggling with depression. Depression is a fairly common medical problem that can usually be treated, often by talk therapy. Seeing a therapist to get some support might make you feel much better.
0 Replies