what should i do when i like the same girl as my friend?

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 05:23 pm
To get started i am 16 years old and my friend is 18 and we are best friends..2 years ago a girl which is now 13-14 years old liked him but he was in a relationship so nothing happened..Now we started to talk to this girl because we thought she is gonna be a good company..previously he said to me that he would never do anything with her because she is too young for him..and i started to like that girl but my friend did so and i didnt tell him anything..yesterday he asked her if she is interested in some of the guys in the group(we are 6 guys in our group)she told to my friend that she likes him and my friend told me so.. they both like each other but they are not in a relationship yet +my friend doesnt know that i liked her because if he knew he would have stopped...can you tell me how to handle this situation?because if i see them all day together i will go crazy

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 08:44 pm
Something is wrong when a guy 18 starts it up with a 13-14 year old girl.

In the first place, he could go to JAIL messing around with a minor.

Tell him that. And tell him to start associating with people his own age.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 09:27 pm
@george54,
george54 wrote:
..previously he said to me that he would never do anything with her because she is too young for him

at 13/14 she is too young for both of you

___

what should you do? stay away from her and don't encourage your friend

(what is an 18 year old young man doing with teenagers between 13 and 16 - that's just weird)
0 Replies