Do you guys think she did this stuff cause of me

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 04:51 pm
was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 710 • Replies: 10
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 05:39 pm
No, she didn't do that stuff cause of you.
Saltlife 98

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 05:53 pm
@contrex,
But idk when she went over to talk to her friend I was kinda looking at her & i guess she didn't see me looking cause she was looking straight ahead. Then I just looked away & went over to talk to my friend & then later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me. But then later left class early. So idk
ehBeth

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 07:15 pm
@Saltlife 98,
yeah - so you said the exact same thing in April

http://able2know.org/topic/319554-1#post-6171072
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 07:19 pm
@Saltlife 98,
If you're still just looking three months later, there's nothing.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 05:45 am
"Looking" at each other is the FIRST step before two people start up something. Both of you seem interested in each other. It just means you two are attracted to each other.

Do not STARE at her. Smile back and then next time, wave. She appears to be shy, so you may have to go up to her and say hello.
Saltlife 98

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 06:25 pm
@PUNKEY,
So then that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me & then later just left class early
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 08:22 pm
@PUNKEY,
three months of staring must seem creepy
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 10:31 am
@Saltlife 98,
Maybe she keeps looking at you because she sees you looking at her and thinks that by looking at her all the time you are some kind of creep. But then again, how does she know you are looking at her all the time unless she is looking at you all the time? Of course, it could be that your looks toward her are noticed by her girlfriend, who is always looking at you because you are such a wonderful specimen of a man, and the girlfriend tells her friend about your constant looking, which results in her looking at you.

Why don't you just stop the looking and do something mature, like pass her a note proclaiming your undying love for her. (That only works if you are in grade school, so be careful.) If you are older, then why not actually stop looking and go up to her and talk to her. I mean, you will have to do that at some point if you hope to have a relationship with her, so you might as well start talking to her now.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 10:34 am
@CoastalRat,
hehehehe

you thought it was creepy back in April too

http://able2know.org/topic/319726-1#post-6172124
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 01:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, I know. Sometimes we must repeat things for the hard-headed.
0 Replies