Does this mean she doesn't like me

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 07:40 pm
I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 746 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 08:43 pm
It all means that you two are at the beginning of a relationship. This is when you "check out" each other. At some point you are going to have to talk with her and get to know her.
Its all fun. Enjoy and smile at her, just don't look or stare at her.
Saltlife 98

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:07 pm
@PUNKEY,
So you think I was looking at her too much but idk why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend then In class she went over to talk to her friend and I was looking at her so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me but then later she left class early so idk
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:54 pm
@PUNKEY,
You probably spooked her.

In much of the world, staring is rude, often creepy. If you know someone, it can be good.
I gather from posts on a2k that a lot of guys in India do this to some girl.
I'm not from there, so I don't know how generally it is accepted there.
Maybe guys like it and women don't.

You may not be from India - I'm just saying that we get a lot of questions about this on a2k from starers and they are often from men or boys from India.
0 Replies