rich family always got what they want!

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2016 10:36 pm
i have a nephew who is still in a kindergarten. about 5 years old. his parents were divorced and my family has taken care of him since he was baby particularly my Mom. my sister's marriage with that Man has never been approved by my family but since there was no choice we had to let them to be an official husband and wife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay here is the most annoying part. suddenly that Man family claimed that the son should be living with them because they have everything he needed. they argued that my family is poor and cannot give whatever he wants. well it is true my family is not as rich as they are but what reasons for that? he has been with us since childhood and without knowing which wind blows their madness to seize him. unfortunately my nephew has always been liked them because kids usually swayed easily by toys and delicious food they provided.

and they did not make him go to school!! they said "we have enough money and why should we let him go to so-called school?"
my nephew is quite stubborn too. he said "i don't want to go to school!"
by this saying they assented him and lavished him with anything! i mean ANYTHING!
what i mean by anything is that if he wants chocolate (he have allergic with chocolate), they'll agree.
he wants expensive smartphone, yes he got it in less than 2 days!

what hurts me most is when they tell everybody "they are poor. having the kid with us, his future is assured more than what you expected. if you cannot provide his needs then just shut up and go away!"
my Mom got sick for a week after being humiliated by them.
may God finds justice in here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,198 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 07:57 am
@miowmiow,
Either go to court or let it go.

I know you care about this child, but you can't save everybody.
0 Replies