I need to hear a womans point of view (ASAP)

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2016 12:00 pm
@outdoorsman329,
Is your wife willing to speak with you about anything ?

You said you've moved out of the bedroom. Has your wife made any plans to leave the family home?
0 Replies

outdoorsman329

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2016 02:31 pm
@Debra Law,
What are you talking about?? Lack of Respect ???? Where on earth did you see that in my question?? Thanks for your time, but I was seeking an answer to my problem not a conflict.
outdoorsman329

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2016 02:35 pm
@torchmolt,
No I did not and that is where the problem Started for me. I honestly was more concerned at the time about getting that resume done. (BIG Mistake!!!)
Surprised( Lesson LEARNED!!!
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2016 02:38 pm
@outdoorsman329,
Quote:
What are you talking about?? Lack of Respect ???? Where on earth did you see that in my question??
Never forget that you got this feedback on the internet. If you get something good, take it. If you get crap, take with a liberal pinch of salt and toss it.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2016 08:33 pm
@outdoorsman329,
I think the thing is - you are asking for help in starting a conversation with your wife to find out what is going on. But, all that can be given on a forum are suggestions...emotive conversation takes twists & turns, and how to proceed is usually very dependant on what is just said, tonalities included.

As the above requires a certain amount of skill - if you don't have that, then there are two options. Counselling is one.

The other, would be to talk about your feelings on this topic.

Eg. #### I can see you feel betrayed / hurt (or similar), and I can see now ****. I didn't consider it because <eg. it didnt even cross my mind to cheat with her, I just needed help with my resume, and she has helped a lot of my friends>

I would like <hopes & dreams of the type of marriage you want / where you want your relationship to go.>

Again, I'm sorry I didn't consider how you would view my talking with her. It won't happen again.

Etc

You aren't going to lose anything at all by being open about such things, and it may gain you much.

There is of course, no guarantee on that, as it depends on your wife's motivations, past history, trust etc. In any event, after the above conversation, it's a matter of waiting for a response from her (you shouldn't need to ask for a response).
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2016 09:28 pm
@outdoorsman329,
outdoorsman329 wrote:

What are you talking about?? Lack of Respect ???? Where on earth did you see that in my question?? Thanks for your time, but I was seeking an answer to my problem not a conflict.

But therein lies the problem. You responded to my suggestion with all caps, which is yelling. Then you were dismissive. I'm not here to create conflict. You already have conflict in your marriage. Why won't your wife talk to you? Maybe because you don't give her words and thoughts the respect she believes they ought to have? Maybe you're dismissive? Maybe the problem is you don't see the problem with the way you communicate with your wife. You claim you "need to hear a woman's point of view", but you refuse to hear it when it's given. It is clear that your wife doesn't want to communicate with you because it's not a fruitful endeavor. What are you going to do to change that? Being disrespectful and dismissive isn't working for you.
0 Replies

outdoorsman329

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2016 03:50 pm
@Leadfoot,
No Love either,,,,,,,, GEES LOL
0 Replies