I'm the cheater & didn't tell my husband till 15yrs later

Jujubopbop

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 01:52 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes he did ask me throughout the years but he says he was in denial.
Jujubopbop

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 01:53 pm
@engineer,
He knew I had gone out with him he just didn't know I had slept with him, he had his suspensions but was on denial.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 01:55 pm
@Jujubopbop,
Jujubopbop wrote:

Yes he did ask me throughout the years

he needs counselling for his own issues if he can't leave what you both did in your late teens/early 20s behind

in the meantime, take care of yourself and your needs

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 01:56 pm
@Jujubopbop,
Jujubopbop wrote:
we were together like nothing has happened but of course we talked about it.

I think I'd tell him this wasn't up for any more discussion unless it is in front of a counsellor.
0 Replies

Jujubopbop

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 01:57 pm
@Jujubopbop,
He said he goes on support forums & he compares the other woman's stories with mine. Like they remember every detail. I said I'm not them, he knows my memory isn't the best & I've taken that memory out of mind. I think to him what's worse is that I don't remember much of it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 03:38 pm
"He goes on support forums & he compares the other woman's stories with mine."

Ah - the plot thickens!

So he's on duty overseas and he's lurking around "forums" (WHAT kind, exactly?) that talk about sex. And he is transferring all this cheating/sex talk onto YOU! (Check the phone bill, is he paying for all this?)

Stop this ridiculousness right now.!

Tell him to grow up and know you aren't like those women he's getting his jollies with, on-line. He's abusing you from afar.

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/323613-2
0 Replies