Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 04:01 pm
4.5 years of sneaking around.. He moved out a year ago and we tried to end it but found each other again.. now It's his decision to move on... any advice to get him out of my head ??
I've a wonderful husband of 19 years and 2 grown children..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 721 • Replies: 4
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 04:15 pm
@daisymaisy,
If you liked the "adventure" of it all, work on creating that with your husband given you state he is "wonderful". Don't think that he wouldn't like adventure either, more than likely it's because he hasn't had that for a long time, with you.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 09:19 am
@daisymaisy,
It is amazing to me why anyone would want to cheat on a "wonderful" husband. I had one. They are RARE. I would not have looked twice at a GQ model.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 09:59 am
@daisymaisy,
You should ditch the wonderful husband and pursue love. Life is short. If you aren't happy with a wonderful husband, why wouldn't you go after what will make you happy?

19 year is plenty enough time for a marriage. Your kids are adults. There is no reason for you to hang on to something that isn't fulfilling you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 10:27 am
@daisymaisy,
Which of you was doing all the sneaking around? You don't make that clear.
0 Replies