What should I do

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:01 pm
My bf had an affair with a married women which I found on thru is Facebook. He has been very nice with me but I saw that he had message her on Facebook which is very disturbing. Now that I told him I found out everything he has been crying and asking for forgiveness. He says he loves me that was a mistake please help me with this situation.

jespah

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:28 pm
@Maria2015,
Take a piece of paper and draw a big T on it. That is, make two columns. Label one of them Reasons to Stay Together. Label the other one Reasons to Break Up.

Start filling in your lists. Pay attention to how quickly you think of reasons for either side, and how many you think of. You'll probably find your path is pretty clear.

If it isn't, consider counseling, either alone or with him. Can couples recover from infidelity? Yes, some can. But it's a ton of work. This is why I am suggesting the two-column exercise first. If it's not worth it for you to hang around, then don't bother.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 07:42 pm
@Maria2015,
Did he have a real physical relationship with this woman - or an internet affair?

Maria2015

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:45 pm
@PUNKEY,
Actual physical
0 Replies

sonali22chauhan

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 11:04 pm
@Maria2015,
Well this is such a critical situation for everyone in love because Love is too strong, faithful and full of emotion. Every one love to there partner but this kind of mistakes & attraction happen with love partner.

You should forgive him & should give another change but if again he does wrong in future than there is no changes to forgive me. Just give him one and last change & Be Happy too !
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 05:40 am
Trust has to be earned. One way is over time. And he can begin right now by staying off FB.

Only you can decide if his other characteristics are worth all this heart-ache.
The fact that he treats you so nice, yet cheats on the side indicates he's sneaky.

(I can't believe how much time that took for him to go from FB postings to a full blown physical affair. This guy has too much computer time on his hands.)

0 Replies