How do I get my mistress busted w/o it leading back to me?

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 12:48 pm
OK. I am a married man and have been having an affair with a married woman for several months. We both have feelings for each other but, since my marriage is pretty much over, I can leave at anytime. My married girlfriend has three kids and is in a loveless marriage and her husband is a DICK 95% of the time (I have witnessed this).

Sometimes, I think he is actually mentally challenged, if she were my wife, I would have caught on and caught her long ago. He seems to be oblivious. So, I basically want him to become suspicious enough to check his cell phone account, have her followed, check out her alibi and discover she was lying, etc. Basically, I want her to get caught. This guy is not about to want to work things out with her so, the possibility of being with her in a future together would be real.

How do I go about making this guy suspicious that his wife is cheating on him? Without it leading back to me and ruining our relationship?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 19 • Views: 4,535 • Replies: 32

jespah

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 01:08 pm
Why not ask your wife? I'm sure she's got all sorts of helpful ideas.
Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 02:34 pm
@jespah,
sweet comment.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 02:51 pm
@Roman1966,
But even with the sweet comment - I must ask the obvious question - why doesn't this affair woman tell her husband? Unless she actually wants to stay with the 95% Dick.

And the other obvious question - if you can leave your marriage at any time - why haven't you?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 03:42 pm
@Roman1966,
Roman1966 wrote:

OK. I am a married man and have been having an affair with a married woman for several months. We both have feelings for each other but, since my marriage is pretty much over, I can leave at anytime. My married girlfriend has three kids and is in a loveless marriage and her husband is a DICK 95% of the time (I have witnessed this).

Sometimes, I think he is actually mentally challenged, if she were my wife, I would have caught on and caught her long ago. He seems to be oblivious. So, I basically want him to become suspicious enough to check his cell phone account, have her followed, check out her alibi and discover she was lying, etc. Basically, I want her to get caught. This guy is not about to want to work things out with her so, the possibility of being with her in a future together would be real.

How do I go about making this guy suspicious that his wife is cheating on him? Without it leading back to me and ruining our relationship?

Maybe she is sticking it out because her other choice is a dick more than 95% of the time.

I have no idea of what that guy is like...but if she hooks up with you (considering what you have written here)...she is making a move in the wrong direction.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 03:45 pm
Your plan could get be killed if he's really that big of a dick.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 04:05 pm
You are on the precipice of screwing yourself three ways from Sunday.

If the woman doesn't love you enough to make the decision to be with you, you're likely signing up for a huge disappointment.

The odds are new gf will find out you screwed her over one day - so THAT will be something interesting for you to always be waiting for a la Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart.

In the short term, intelligent as you strike me with this brilliant plan, I suspect she will be suspicious of however you tip 95% dick off, and you will feel her wrath in several ways - one of which will be from gf through wifey's sudden hankering for every got damn cent you have.

In other words, stfu and stop being an idiot. Enjoy the ride with gf OR better yet, take another look at your wife and try to reignite a love affair with her.

Or just tell her you want a divorce. Just stop cheating on her one way or another.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 04:11 pm
@Roman1966,
Sir Walter Scott, 1st Baronet,
Quote:
" Oh! what a tangled web we weave When first we practise to deceive!"
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 05:54 pm
@Roman1966,
Well, it sounds as if you are completely devoted to being a duplicitous, dishonest cheat, I'm sure you have already conjured up some slimy scheme to advance your temporary interests in a completely dishonest fashion. You sound like a hump.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 06:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Finally, we all agree.

I might take this as a put-on.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 01:47 am
@Roman1966,
Roman1966 wrote:
her husband is a DICK 95% of the time

Well, Mr. Plotter, you comfortably exceed that figure by around 5%, and I would add an alternative label: you are what the Americans call a "piece of work".
roger

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 01:54 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
When we're being polite.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 07:35 am
I think we know who the real dick is here. And so far we're being pretty nice about it. Most of us are too polite to write what we really think about you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 09:32 am
People stay in bad marriages for: the kids, money, sex.

Also, because it takes too much energy to end things.

WHY do you want her to be caught? Did it ever occur to you that he DOES know and chooses to ignore it - because she always comes back?
0 Replies

Roman1966

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:21 am
@jespah,
Not helpful but, judgmental.
Roman1966

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:22 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Comment not helpful but, very judgmental.
jespah

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 10:45 am
@Roman1966,
I answered your question. I suggested you speak to someone close to the experience. Ask your pastor. Ask Dick Cheney. I dunno.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 10:50 am
@Roman1966,
well then don't post - if you don't want any feedback especially honest feedback.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 05:33 pm
@Roman1966,
when you start asking people how you can destroy someone else's marriage without getting caught, you are not only a dick, you are completely unprincipled. You're damn right you're going to get judgmental when you come around looking for help in a dishonest endeavor. This might come as a shock, but not everyone operates like you do. You really don't need any help on becoming a bigger jerk. The mere fact you respond "comment not helpful, very judgmental" shows how clueless you are. We are way past the point of just saying you're not a gentleman, the title of your question paints you as an immature, untrustworthy, self-absorbed, selfish and cowardly man.
yakeeko

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 08:50 pm
@Roman1966,
have you ever thought what would the guy think or would do if she is caught. will she be safe. will the children be safe. you have to think about these. if you think he's not capable of these then i won't argue with what you have in plan.
0 Replies