how to propose a girl??

chai2

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:49 pm
@swapnil34,
swapnil34 wrote:

Yes they r creepy....but i will try them when the girl will start taking interest in me......:-)

No, no, no.

Don't ever do any of those things to any female.

They are ridiculously stupid, every one of them.
0 Replies

van1van

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 02:27 pm
@swapnil34,
Sawpnil, I think we were both born in the same country. However, I moved out and lived in North America for a long time, before moving to Europe. I'm well aware of the differences between the word "proposal" to women in our native country and the West. In some parts of South East Asia for example, proposal really means you just go to a rarely or well known girl and say "I love you", if I'm not mistaken. In the West, it's not the same thing: you ask the girl out for a coffee, or dinner etc and then get to know her for long time, then you can express your true feelings for her. So, don't go to her with any "proposals", just say "Hi" and start talking, may be about the weather, may be about her favorite cricket/soccer/tennis players. Try spending time with her. If this doesn't work, you'll have plenty of other girls to do the same to and eventually a few to say your "proposals".

Good luck brother!
Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 03:15 pm
@van1van,
wait, I tough guy is shy and wanted to approach the girl. Or did he really wanted to express his feelings or something to a basically complete stranger?

Man, if that is the thing, that I say DON'T. Being overly romantic might work in 1 percent, in rest of the cases it's just creepy. You don't even know if you'll like her! Maybe you won't, if you don't know her, all you know is her looks. It's just your dee-dee giving these ideas, not your real brain.

IF you don't know her in person yet, just approach and talk. Just as you would approach and talk to any other person that you find interesting. It calls not being needy....
van1van

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:03 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
I'm more than 90% sure that Sawpnil and I were born in the same country (I can even figure it out from his name!). Well, when I was growing up, the culture in that country was kinda like this: which should be changed in any way. But yes, he wanted to propose means here that he wanted to say "I love you" to her, to whom he barely talked. I'm VERY sure!!
chai2

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:05 pm
@van1van,
Why don't you just say what country you're from already?
van1van

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:06 pm
@chai2,
Because that's irrelevant and won't help Swapnil.
chai2

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 06:06 pm
@van1van,
van1van wrote:

Because that's irrelevant and won't help Swapnil.

It isn't irrelevant because you've said some other culturally strange things, and it would clear up why you see things from a certain perspective.

It's not like it's a ******* secret. It doesn't make you mysterious.

I mean, you're the one who has to plan some big thing about having sex with someone for the first time, down to the minute, without considering your timing or particular actions might not be on the womans agenda. It would be helpful to know what backassward part of the world you came from to do such a thing.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 08:56 pm
@chai2,
My guess is India. Swapnil is an Indian name, and there is a lot of this male virgin anxiety complex stuff going on over there.
In a recent post of mine I mentioned a fellow dog walker who happens to be a Paramedic ambulance driver.
She was the one who was called out to a local hotel where a twenty odd year old Indian male was supposedly having a heart attack.
He was on his honeymoon from India, and was experiencing his first orgasm.
Paramedic friend had to draw diagram for them and calm down the newly wed wife, who thought he was dying.

Our van1van here thinks that an entire evening of join the dots mechanical sex moves will be the highlight of his lady friend's life, and that he will become an overnight sex guru.

I think he may just have some real life coming his way pretty soon.
0 Replies

enormoussalamander

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 02:37 am
Before trying to propose her you should try talking to her and get to know about an idea of how will she like it or even if she will like it or not.
0 Replies

loganbawcom

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:58 pm
This is based on the talent of the guys
0 Replies

enormoussalamander

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 10:52 pm
I feel your proposal means proposing for marriage. And so before you propose her you need to be assured that she also feels the same otherwise it will end up your relationships at the spot. After you are confirmed of her wish for this you can take take her to some beautiful place and offer her a ring while kneeing down.
0 Replies