Sexual compatibility...

Reply Sat 9 May, 2015 10:01 pm
Hanging out with an amazing woman. We're crazy about one another. We haven't had sex, yet, but have discussed it a little. She told me she doesn't masterbate, doesn't enjoy giving or receiving oral, and doesn't enjoy being fingered. She said sex is all about the relationship for her. She isn't really conservative/religious, but based on our talk, she seems more sexually reserved than anyone else I've been with. I'd say I'm an average guy in that I enjoy sex, both for the intimacy and emotional connection, but also for the physical gratification. I like trying new things and being "dirty" sometimes. Should I be concerned about us being compatible long-term? She has made it clear how much she enjoys sex and that she believes it's an important part of a relationship, so it blows my mind that she doesn't masterbate ever. Im imagining she gets horny but only in a emotional sense. I'm worried I'm going to find it difficult to stick to the basics and not weird her out. The last girl I was with loved anal and talked about having a threesome, not that we probably would have, and could masterbate in front of me, etc. I feel like I need a relationship with total comfort w one another. Maybe it sounds gross or silly but I want a girl that isn't afraid to fart in front of me or go to the bathroom. To me it makes me feel like we're totally at ease and feel safe around one another. This woman really doesn't seem like a prude, but I just can't figure it out. She has only been w 3 people and I wonder if the fact that we are so I'm love with one another will make it possible for her to be open to trying new things down the road when the time comes?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 628 • Replies: 4
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 07:09 am
@niceguy33,
You can never never know what kind of lover a woman will be until you been in bed with her a number of times.

What she will tell you before time can be very confusing indeed.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 09:57 am
@niceguy33,
More comments, during the courtship period a lot of the things a woman will tell you have one of two purposes..

One is to test you to see how serious and suitable you would be as a long term partner.

The second is to help bond you to her by for example sharing secrets that she claimed she had not shared with any other man in her past.

The truth in all the above is secondary to her purposes of judging you as a possible mate.

In any case, try to relax and just waited to see what kind of a sexual partner she will turn out to be should your reached that point.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 11:56 am
I find it both interesting and strange that my two previous posts to date have two votes downs.

Does those voters wished to come out of hiding and tell us all what problems they have with my posts?

You can not tell how sexually compatible or in any other way you are compatible with a possible partner before you reached those points in a relationships.

The early stages of a courtship can be both wonderful and nerves wracking and sometimes both at the same time as it tend to be a period of both testings and bondings by both the male and the female.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 08:49 am
@niceguy33,
she doesn't masterbate, doesn't enjoy giving or receiving oral, and doesn't enjoy being fingered???
Whats left?
How things are between you two? Still together?
0 Replies